• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mini-Herf in Denver?

Thanks for the great time and cigars by all the BotL in Denver that came! Really enjoyed it! :thumbs:

Yeah it was a fun time! Next time you guys are in town please get in touch.

I had a blast you guys. Thanks for the cigars and great conversation. See you all next itme you are in Sacramento or I am in Denver!

I forgot to add that Denver was a very nice place to stay. The mall area and downtown in general was very nice. You are very lucky to have at least two very nice cigar shops and a great smoking lounge run by very nice people.

I had the opportunity to visit Churchill's (that is where we all met) and was very impressed by the selection of spirits and cigars. Although both were a bit pricey it was nice to be able to smoke and drink in the same place, in such good company, and with such nice surroundings. In fact I returned the following night for a nightcap and cigar after a long day of boring seminars.

On my last day in Denver I walked the mall. Fortunately I found Jerry's (I think that was the name of it) and was greeted by a very nice fellow upon entry. Impressive walk in humidor with a great selection of smokes for every budget. For the Davidoff and Fuente lovers there was a great selection. I chose the new Torano Noventa Torro. It was the first time I have sen these and had to pass up. I also picked up a couple Hoyo de Nicaragua Antano Panatela. In fact I had one this morning with my coffee. It was very nice but I think I will let the oter one age a bit.

The other place I was luck to find was Tewksbury & Co. Tobacconist in Writer Square off of the 16th Street Mall. Again a very nice gentleman greeted me when I came in. I was jealous because there were a couple of others in there smoking but I did not have the time to sit and enjoy a cigar. I was again impressed by the small but well stocked walkin humidor. My selection was something that I have yet to see in my area at all but have heard great things about . . . Punch Gran Cru torpedo. I cannot wait to smoke that cigar.

All in all I was very impressed with Denver. The people I met and places I saw were very nice.

Thanks again to Beaucredo, mmburtch, and NullSmurf for meeting Boogs34 and I while we were in town. I hope you all enjoy the local smokes I brought. We will sure have to do this again . . . possibly at a CP Anual Herf sometime.

- Jason