• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MLB 13 Run Pool Year VI Now Full!

...and I always like riding my unicorn over the rainbow on the way to the Land of Oz. 😂

Unicorn? Must come from years of being Subjected to AL games. Just click your heels together to get back to the real world.

Indeed you have and I just haven’t posted it up. I’ll mark it as such on the lead post.

Just returned from Germany and made it back before the lines became ugly and unbearable. Supposed to self quarantine for 14 days. Checked with my friend at the Cardinal’s front office and she said there will be at least two weeks notice before the season gets started and maybe more. So if you haven’t sent the entry cigars it’s ok. You may hold off until we receive the notice the season is cranking up. The cigars which have already been received are in the humidor under proper conditions.

Just returned from Germany and made it back before the lines became ugly and unbearable. Supposed to self quarantine for 14 days. Checked with my friend at the Cardinal’s front office and she said there will be at least two weeks notice before the season gets started and maybe more. So if you haven’t sent the entry cigars it’s ok. You may hold off until we receive the notice the season is cranking up. The cigars which have already been received are in the humidor under proper conditions.
Im all boxed up. I will wait to you say go.

Thank you,
Paul

Best new projection for opening day is mid-May. So I think as long as the packages are shipped by the last week of April then we should be great.