• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Monrovia Doubletree?

See you all tomorrow night. I'll be there around 7-7:30. :thumbs:

Sorry I won"t be able to make this one fella's. I know I'm willing to drive a long way to herf but right now I'm in Lima, Peru and that's one commute I'm not willing to make! :laugh:

Enjoy brothers and I promise to make the next one.

I'm going to try to make this one.

Charley, have a safe trip and see you soon!

Sorry I won"t be able to make this one fella's. I know I'm willing to drive a long way to herf but right now I'm in Lima, Peru and that's one commute I'm not willing to make! :laugh:

Now who's out of town?

It was nice to meet Danny, Matt, and Wes at last weeks meet. Judging by the lack of posts, I gather nobody is going tonight?

D

Now who's out of town?

Hey....at least I didn't leave town with people expecting me for a herf (well the fires put a stop to that anyway)! I'm getting on a plane in 11 hours for the long flight home (6 hours to Miami and then 6 hours more hours to LA).....pray for me....!

It will be soooooo nice to hear the english language again..... :laugh:

I'll go only if Wes goes. He gave me the best cigar I have ever tried last time we met.

Dunno if I can go, but I'll try.

Haven't seen you guys for a while.

I'll try to make it as well.

Wait 'til you guys meet Darrick (chewbacco). Then you'll know what a real Cuban snob is! :laugh:

Wait 'til you guys meet Darrick (chewbacco). Then you'll know what a real Cuban snob is! :laugh:
Amen.

Looks like a good crew is starting to assemble. The LA herfs are not dead! :laugh:

I think hp5, one our newest members may come by as well.

It's looking good for me for Thursday...so far.