• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Montecristo Edmond Dantes Cigar

snapperhead

Banned
I was bord and looking around the net and stumbled onto a cigar from the montecristo line. It was called the Edmundo Dantes Conde 109. Has anyone ever seen one due to the fact that they were sold regionally? If anyone has any please take a pic for me......and I know it is in the wrong place but I would love to get my hands on one or ten.......I am a HUGE Cristo fan.

"Summertime, and the living is easy."

But life on a cigar board? Anything but. The heat makes 'em crazy. Crazy loco!

Wilkey

I think I did see... oh yes, here it is. Click on the link below...

LINK

By the way... they run about $750 a box. Very limited production and released only in Mexico.

:cool:

mac

Never heard of 'em.... :whistling: :rolleyes:

x2...

Cigarpics010.jpg

Cigarpics012.jpg

Cigarpics011.jpg

:whistling:

I was bord and looking around the net and stumbled onto a cigar from the montecristo line. It was called the Edmundo Dantes Conde 109. Has anyone ever seen one due to the fact that they were sold regionally? If anyone has any please take a pic for me......and I know it is in the wrong place but I would love to get my hands on one or ten.......I am a HUGE Cristo fan.

It's actually not Montecristo but a new brand. The 109's are comprised of a combination of Montecristo and H. Upmann tobacco and rolled at the H. Upmann factory.... or so I'm told. :cool:

Okay... who do I gotta 8low around here to get one of these... OMG... did I just type that... ???

OMGD......I second the getting on knees bit.....I WANT 4.........If anyone has them please let me know.....a price that is!!!!!!

Edmond Dauntes is a character in the Count of Montecristo book.....that is where the name of the cigar came from

Through the 1970s and 1980s, Montecristo continued to rise in popularity among cigar smokers and firmly entrenched itself as one of Cuba's top selling cigar lines. The Montecristo No. 4 is, itself, the most popular cigar in the world market.

In 2004, another new edition to the regular line was made with the Edmundo, a large robusto-sized cigar, named for the hero of Dumas' The Count of Monte Cristo, Edmond Dantès.

Montecristo is also regularly chosen to be featured in Habanos SA's annual Edición Limitada selection of cigars with a darker vintage wrapper and there are numerous limited edition releases of special Montecristo cigars for special occasions, anniversaries, the annual Habanos Festival, charities, etc.

In 2007, a cigar called the Edmundo Dantes Conde 109 was released as a part of Habanos' regional edition series. It uses a Montecristo blend and is believed to have a different name because of trademark right problems in Mexico.

Got that from Wikipedia & I looked at that picture for 45 mins and there is not a waterfall in there....Don't Lie...all I see is something white and pointy

My lord that has got to be one of the overall most beautiful women ever.....seriously.

Don