• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moontrance

The Volusianator

Tick Tock
I was just about to leave the lounge tonight when two young gentlemen came in and lit up. About 3-4 minutes into their smokes I had to ask, "what are you guys smoking." The one say, "cigars", to which I replied, "uh, yeah, I know they're cigars, what kind." The both proclaim almost proudly, "Moontrances"! OMG, that was the most foul smelling stench I think I've ever run across. I had to leave immediately.

I was just about to leave the lounge tonight when two young gentlemen came in and lit up. About 3-4 minutes into their smokes I had to ask, "what are you guys smoking." The one say, "cigars", to which I replied, "uh, yeah, I know they're cigars, what kind." The both proclaim almost proudly, "Moontrances"! OMG, that was the most foul smelling stench I think I've ever run across. I had to leave immediately.

:sign: That is no joke. I had one of these for the first and last time, all it tasted like was 409 and perfume. F'ing terrible cigar.

This sounds like the beginning of a joke that in some capacity will involve Ginseng...

Every time I go to my local cigar shop, that damn Moontrance box is either empty or has a few cigars in it. I think that there are a lot of people smoking that thing. I still can't get the courage up to try a flavored cigar, the smell alone turns me off.

Every time I go to my local cigar shop, that damn Moontrance box is either empty or has a few cigars in it. I think that there are a lot of people smoking that thing. I still can't get the courage up to try a flavored cigar, the smell alone turns me off.

Maybe they're like that old saying, "Once you get past the smell, you've got it licked". :laugh:

I see your poor attempt at dragging Wilkey into this thread. Alas poor Wilkey, can you resist the call? :sign:

CAO seems to be really popular with the younger crowd.

I see your poor attempt at dragging Wilkey into this thread. Alas poor Wilkey, can you resist the call? :sign:
Yes. Yes I can.

Wilkey
Be strong, friend Wilkey, be strong....!!!.... :laugh:

Moontrances and Acid's alike; I think they are two paces beyond nasty, but there must be a lot of folks that disagree with me. They are on sale in lots of places and get featured in catalogs, etc. Eeech.....

Cheers - B.B.S.

Ive noticed that most of my friends who are not cigar smokers LOVE the moontrance. For me they are terrible. Good cigar to keep around to offer guests who dont smoke. If you can put up with the smell of it.

I have tried one once, and I have to say........OMFG!! It took four days to gargle the taste out with Woolite!

I am a CAO everday smoke guy, but anything flavored should only be tolerated by a begginer and only if she is a woman.

I am a CAO everday smoke guy, but anything flavored should only be tolerated by a begginer and only if she is a woman.

Agreed, my wife likes them. And the last time I looked, she is a she, and she is also a beginner!