• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

More Opus X on ebay

Qualls07

token pipe smoker
This guy has a nice little sampler that comes in a "factory sealed Fuente Humi Pak". He must work in a Fuente factory to get Padrons into a factory sealed pak.

He also has a sealed box of Opus X Belicoso. Only 2x MSRP!!!

I can't believe those idiots are bidding - it's up to over $300 already! And $700 for the OpusX?? Good God- people only need to look around and ASK!

Like I did... :whistling: I love this place!

What a scumbag. I think I will send him a little message.

Sir,

Besides gouging at over 2X MSRP for cigars, you are selling a product that is, indeed intended for consumption. If you even pretended to think otherwise, then the first sentences in the description wouldn't be there. Your "sampler" package, also gouging over MSRP, is listed as being in a "factory sealed" Fuente humi-pack. You must be some kind of magician to have gotten Padron cigars into a sealed Fuente package. This is in direct violation of e-bay policy, and has been reported. There are few enough people and places friendly to cigar smokers in this world, and in this country. You give all of them a bad name, and I am glad that those I know to truly have a love of cigars are nothing like you.

I think that this sums up my feelings pretty well.

I'd buy those OpusX...

With the fuckin humidor included, holy fuck.

:D Nice statement smokelaw1.! This guy deserves to be beat. :angry2:

There have been a couple of these and now I am curious. Does the "these are collectables, not for smoking" tag get these auctions off the no tobacco policy?

His third strike:

Ashton VSG Spellbound

Even too lazy to describe why this thing box is unique...but rather gives the sizes of the sticks, which you would never know if you are to keep the box locked away.

We should all copy the message posted by smokelaw and send it to him. Tell everyone here to do it. The fugger will get drowned in PM's.

What a jackass.

Oh and the price is up to $700

WOW! Got a response from this kid:

you know what you high and mighty idiot. NO ONE IS FORCING ANYONE TO BID!!! I am giving people a chance, who may not otherwise have it, to buy these cigars, AND YES, OH MY GOD, I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PROFIT, JUST LIKE THE CIGAR COMPANIES THAT SELL $10 retail (which you are obviously OK with) and make %500 profit and each stick). You are a pompus idiot know it all and YOU make me sick. Report whatever you like. The boxes are sealed and people can bid on them if they like you communist. Its called a free market. Supply and demand. I just sold a box of opus x to someone for $675. Did I rip him off? HE IS THE ONE WHO BOUGHT THEM!!! I DID NOT FORCE HIM!!! WHY DONT YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU MINDLESS IDIOT!!!!

And a follow up:

and by the way, I said not available in MOST retailers, WHICH IS %100 true. IF NOT, PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE WILLING TO PAY THESE KINDS OF PRICES BUT THEY ARE!!!! AND IT IS ONLY IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO TRY TO RUIN THINGS FOR BOTH THE BUYERS AND SELLERS WITH YOUR STUPID ANALYSIS OF WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG!!!!! Well Pope JP II, NEWS FLASH, I AM NOT FORCING ANYONE TO BID!!!! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND LEAVE PEOPLE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO AS THEY PLEASE, WITHOUT STICKING YOUR BID NOSE WHERE IT DOES NOT BELONG JUST TO BE A HOLIER THAN THOU SPOILER!!!!

Damn . . . . bitter much? Somebody has some unresolved issues. :whistling:

OK everyone . .. send the damn meesage again, then we can all do it again tomorrow, and the next day too I think. What he needs to learn is that true BOTL stick together and watch each other's back.

I am sure that the noodle-head that buys his over-priced crap is a noob that knows enough to know that Opus are good and rare but does not realize that you CAN get them if you are willing to make the effort.

I just got the same message back from him!

And for some reason I can't get the item reported, the webpage won't allow me. Has anyone else had this problem?

And if someone else can do this, send a copy of his response to ebay as well, and they'll see that he's indeed selling cigars for consumption.

Gonz, yes, I had a problem too, it forced me to e-mail them, so I did, but I could't add more info, so when they got back to me, i replied with much more info for them about him, his abusive reply, and his other auctions.

WOW! Got a response from this kid:

you know what you high and mighty idiot. NO ONE IS FORCING ANYONE TO BID!!! I am giving people a chance, who may not otherwise have it, to buy these cigars, AND YES, OH MY GOD, I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PROFIT, JUST LIKE THE CIGAR COMPANIES THAT SELL $10 retail (which you are obviously OK with) and make %500 profit and each stick). You are a pompus idiot know it all and YOU make me sick. Report whatever you like. The boxes are sealed and people can bid on them if they like you communist. Its called a free market. Supply and demand. I just sold a box of opus x to someone for $675. Did I rip him off? HE IS THE ONE WHO BOUGHT THEM!!! I DID NOT FORCE HIM!!! WHY DONT YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU MINDLESS IDIOT!!!!

And a follow up:

and by the way, I said not available in MOST retailers, WHICH IS %100 true. IF NOT, PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE WILLING TO PAY THESE KINDS OF PRICES BUT THEY ARE!!!! AND IT IS ONLY IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO TRY TO RUIN THINGS FOR BOTH THE BUYERS AND SELLERS WITH YOUR STUPID ANALYSIS OF WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG!!!!! Well Pope JP II, NEWS FLASH, I AM NOT FORCING ANYONE TO BID!!!! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND LEAVE PEOPLE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO AS THEY PLEASE, WITHOUT STICKING YOUR BID NOSE WHERE IT DOES NOT BELONG JUST TO BE A HOLIER THAN THOU SPOILER!!!!

LMAO - I can say no more until I catch my breath.

SO, it gets better...gonz, you still getting e-mails from this guy?
So I write back:
Oh, so you are a fraudster and an idiot:
In YOUR description you describe ebay's rules

The collectible tobacco packaging must not be available at any retail outlet, and packaging must have a value that substantially exceeds the current retail price of that tobacco product in the package.

Are you telling em NO ONE sells these? And that the boxes are worth more than the cigars? that is fraud. Plain and simple. You have now been reported multiple times, by multiple people. You will never see a dollar, you scumbag. By the way, Pope JP II is no longer alive, there is a new pope, and I'm not him. I'm a scotch drinking cigar smoking guy who likes the good life, loves America, doesn't mind capitalism, but HATES gougers and fiends such as yourself. Enjoy your miserable life.

He responds:
go screw yourself you piece of shit. i have already made plenty off of ebay with my LEGITIMATE auctions and you can complain all you want you fucking schoolgirl. go find some despotic extremist regime where idiots like yourself are the norm and are welcome there. I will use my freedom to sell whatever I want at whatever price I want on Ebay, and other more intelligent ebayers will continue to pay for my valuable merchandise and their is nothing an idiot like you can do about it. GO FUCK YOURSELF you NAZI PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Ah, so I think he might not be a sane individual.

Wow, that was kinda rough smokelaw (or should we call you JP II now? :laugh: ), I guess he really isnt very happy. He already sent me the standard "They are collectable, I am not forcing anyone to bid, etc." then today I got one a little harsher, immediately followed by another message apologizing saying he sent that one to the wrong person. Apparently he is having a hard time keeping up with all of his new mail. :D

I don't know why everyone is so worried about the price. I mean, he is throwing in FREE SHIPPING, which probably accounts for the price that high over MSRP.....

ALostTexan