• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

More than just an internet forum, we are...

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
It's been said countless times to countless noobs, but CigarP Ass is so much more than just an internet forum. It truly is (*insert Dom Toretto here*) family.

This post is just sort of a blanket "thank you" for all everyone has done for my daughter and I over the past two'ish months. I haven't written publicly about it, but have not kept it a secret, that my daughter and I had to fly back to the States on very short notice to deal with some personal stuff. What I thought might have been a two or three week experience ended up turning into almost two full months. In that time, so many friends here went above and beyond to see that we were taken care of there. Sure, I was bombarded with so many cigars that I actually ended up having to bring a bunch of them home with me, but there were so many other ways that you all helped get us through, as well. I'm not going to name names or go into specifics, but the guilty parties know what they did -- and I hope that these few words help show how this (*insert Dom Toretto here*) family always comes together when one of us is in need.

It is great to finally be back home, and hopefully now I can catch up on much of what I've missed over the past several weeks. Thank you, one and all.

1637584433295.png

Oh, but you should name names Nick! The guilty might need to be punished…. 😉

on a serious note… I’m glad your daughter is ok and I hope she’s in a good place now. From what I gather, I was somewhere similar almost a year ago with mine, and as a parent I feel you (without saying too much).

So glad to hear this brother! Not to piggy back on what Kann has said, but this place is truly a family. Between my home being damaged by Hurricane Ida and my wife's health issues these past few months have been rough, to say the least. Thankfully I have wonderful brothers who have helped out in countless ways from bombs to just checking in with me and making sure all is well and offering up when needed. You guys have taken a simple internet forum and turned into a home. Thank you all.

Amen Nick!

I wasn't aware of your trials and tribulations but I am glad you are back home and hope things go well for your entire family!

Over the years, I have come to find out just how special the people here are!

Glad to here you are back on this side of the pond and things are getting better.