• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Morning Chuckle

Christmas Q & A’s

Q: If athletes get athletes foot, what do astronauts get?
A: Missletoe!

Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
A: Frostbite.

Q: Why was Santa’s little helper depressed?
A: Because he had low elf esteem.

Q: Why does Santa have 3 gardens?
A: So he can ho-ho-ho.

'Twas the night before Christmas, and in the garage
There wasn't a trace of a Ford or a Dodge.
The presents were wrapped and lights were all lit.
So I figured i'd mess with the 'Vette for a bit.

I popped the release and i lifted the hood
When a deep voice behind me said "Looks mighty good!"
Well, as you can imagine, i turned mighty quick.
it wasn't Mr Goodwrench ------ it was OLD ST. NICK.

We stood there a bit, not sure what to say,
Then he said, "Don't suppose you would trade for a sleigh?"
I said, "No way, Santa" and started to grin,
"But if you got time, we could take 'er for a spin."

His round little mouth, all tied tied like a bow,
Turned with a smile and said, "Hey, let's go!"
So as not to disturb all the neighbors, retreat
We pushed the 'Vette' quickly down the street.

Then taking our places to drift down Gardner Hill
I turned on the key and let gas spill,
The sound that erupted took him by surprise.
But he liked it a lot, by the look in his eyes.

With the mickies a-crying and the headers aglow,
We headed out where the hot rodders go.
And Santa's grin widened, approaching his ears
As the tach went up while i went through the glide's gears.

Then he yelled,"Can't recall when i felt so alive!"
So i backed off the gas and said, "You wanna drive?"
Ole Santa was stunned when i gave him the keys.
I could see he was strapping in, he was shaking at his knees.

Then the big block exploded, with a no-exhaust sound
Santa stood in the Holly complete, as the huge slicks ripped up the street
As he wound the mill tight, I stood watching.
What a beautiful flight!
Then I heard him exclaimed as he started to fade,
"Merry Christmas to all, and I just made a heck of a trade!"

A young man goes into the job center in downtown Los Angeles, and sees a card advertising for a Gynecologist's assistant. Interested, he goes to learn more, "Can you give me more details?" he asked the clerk.

The clerk puls up the file and says, "The job entails getting the ladies ready for the gynecologist. You have to help the women out of their underwear, lay them down and carefully wash their private regions, then apply foam and gently shave off the hair, then rub in soothing oils so that they're ready for he gynecologist's examination. There's an annual salary of $65.000, but you have to go to Albuquerque, New Mexico. That's about 620 miles from here."

"Good grief, is that where the job is?" asked the young man.

"No," replied the clerk. "That where the line starts."

How do you know if it's time to clean the kitchen?

If you look in your pants and you see a penis, it's never time for that.

"Now this is the verbal part of your employment test," said the interviewer. "Can you tell me what 'gross aggrandized annuity' means?"
"Certainly," replied the applicant. " It means i don't get the job."

An engineer dies and shows up at the pearly gates. St. Peter checks his dossier and says, ...."Ah, you're an engineer.... you're in the wrong place."
So the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in. Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell, and starts designing and building improvements. After a while, they've got air conditioning and flushing toilets and escalators, and the engineer is a pretty popular guy.
One day G-d calls Satan up on the telephone and says with a sneer, "So, how's it going down in hell?"
Satan replies, "Hey, things are doing great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."
G-d replies, "What??? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake--- he should never have gotten down there, send him up here."
Satan says, "No way. I like having an engineer on the staff, and i'm keeping him."
G-d says, "Send him up here or i'll sue."
Satan laughs uproariously and answers, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get the lawyers?"

Police recently discovered the body of an adult male wearing fish net stockings, high heels and a Detroit Lions jersey floating in the Detroit river. Also discovered was a strap on dildo and a cucumber in the man's rear end. Police promptly removed the Detroit Lion's jersey to save the family from any embarrassment.

Bill was having a drink in a bar with his friend Doug.
Doug asked, "If you were given a choice to change something 'bout you, what would you change?"
Bill said, "I wouldn't gamble."
"Did you lose a lot of money?" Doug asked symathetically.
"No, I made a lot of money,"Bill muttered. "But, i used it to get married."

A clown is leading a little boy deep into the woods...

Little boy: I'm cold, I'm scared and I want my Mommy.
Clown: What are you crying about? I'm the one that has to walk back out of here alone.

Dear friend,
Your application to join our online dating agency has been officially REJECTED.. One of the questions asked on the application was: "What do you like most in women?"

'My Dick' is not an appropriate answer.

Thank you for your interest.

In the days of the Wild West, there was a young cowboy who wanted more than anything to be the geatest gun-fighter in the world. He practiced every minute of his spare time, but he knew that he wasn't yet first-rate and that there must be something he was doing wrong.
Sitting in a saloon one Saturday night, he recognized an elderly man standing at the bar who--in his time -- had the reputation of being the fastest gun in the west.
The young cowboy took a place next to the old - timer, bought him a drink and told him the story of his ambition.
"Do you think you could give me some tips?" he asked.
The old man looked him up and down and said, "Well, for one thing, you're wearing your gun too high. Tie the holster a little lower on your leg,"
"Will that make me a better gun-fighter?" asked the young man.
"Sure will," replied the old timer.
The young man did as he was told, stood up, whipped out his 44 and shot the tie off the piano player.
"That's terrific," said the hot shot. "Got anymore tips for me?"
"Yep, " said the old man. "Cut a notch out of your holster where the hammer hits it. That'll give you a smoother draw,"
"Will that make me a better gun-fighter?" asked the younger man.
"You bet it will,"said the old timer.
The young man took out his knife and cut the notch out of his holster, stood up, drew his gun and shot the cufflink off the piano player.
"Wow!" exclaimed the cowboy. "I'm learning something here. Got anymore tips?"
The old man pointed to a can in the corner of the saloon.
"See that axle grease over there? Go coat your gun with it."
The young man went over to the can and smeared some grease on the barrel of his gun.
"No!" said the old - timer , "I mean smear it all over the gun, handle and all."
"Will that make me a better gun-fighter?" asked the young man.
"No," said the old-timer."But when Wyatt Earp gets done playing the piano, he's gonna shove that gun up your ass, and it won't hurt as much if it's greased up."

Dear friend,
Your application to join our online dating agency has been officially REJECTED.. One of the questions asked on the application was: "What do you like most in women?"

'My Dick' is not an appropriate answer.

Thank you for your interest.
Thanks Claudio! I still haven't stopped laughing yet. :laugh:

Dog Diary vs Cat Diary

The Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...

Headlines:

Man Kills Self Before Shooting Wife and Daughter

It took two or three readings before the editor realized that what he was reading was impossible!!! They put in a correction the next day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says

No, really? Ya think?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers

Now that's taking things a bit far!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over

What a guy!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Miners Refuse to Work after Death

No-good-for-nothing' lazy so-and-so's!

------------------------------------------------------

Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant

See if that works any better than a fair trial!

----------------------------------------------------------

War Dims Hope for Peace

I can see where it might have that effect!

----------------------------------------------------------------

If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last Awhile

Ya think?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures

Who would have thought!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Enfield ( London ) Couple Slain; Police Suspect Homicide

They may be on to something!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges

You mean there's something stronger than duct tape? Oklahoma's new construction program!

----------------------------------------------------------

Man Struck By Lightning: Faces Battery Charge

He probably IS the battery charge!

----------------------------------------------

New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group

Weren't they fat enough?!

-----------------------------------------------

Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft

That's what he gets for eating those beans!

-------------------------------------------------

Kids Make Nutritious Snacks

Do they taste like chicken?

Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half

Chainsaw Massacre all over again!

Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors

Boy, are they tall!

And the winner is....

Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead

Did I read that right?

The owner of a golf course was confused about paying an invoice, so he decided to ask his secretary for some mathematical help. He called her into his office and said, 'You graduated from the University of Tennessee and I need some help. If I were to give you $20,000, minus 14%, how much would you take off?'

The secretary thought a moment, and then replied, 'Everything but my earrings.'

Once upon a time there were two Bear fans, Ed & Keith, that had season tickets at Soldier Field. The first home game came, and they decided to take Ed’s black pickup truck to the game. They arrived at the game early, went into the stadium, and watched the game. After the game they came out to the parking lot and to their dismay, it was filled with nothing but black pickups! After two hours of much searching and cussing, they finally found Ed’s pickup and went home.

The next home game, Keith said “Let’s take my green Nissan, it should be much easier to find after the game.” Again they arrived early, went into the stadium, and watched the game. After the game they came out, and this time the parking lot is full of nothing but green Nissans! After finally tracking down Keith’s car, it had a small crack on the mirror, they headed home.

Next home game, but this time Ed has a brilliant idea. They rent a camel and ride that to Soldier Field. They arrive at the game, tie the camel to a hitching post, and go inside. After the game they come out, and you guessed it the parking lot is full of camels.

“Son of a Biscuit Eater!”, yelled Ed. Meanwhile, Keith is walking up and down the row of camels lifting the tail of each one. “What the hell are you doing??”, says Ed.

Keith says, “Well, the whole way to the stadium, I kept hearing people say ‘Look at the two assholes on that camel!’”.

A man buys several sheep, hoping to breed them for wool. After several weeks, he notices that none of the sheep are getting pregnant, and calls a veterinarian for help. The vet tells him that he should try artificial insemination.

The guy doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but, not wanting to display his ignorance, only asks the vet how he will know when the sheep are pregnant.

The vet tells him that they will stop standing around and will lie down and wallow in the grass.

The man hangs up, gives it some thought, and concludes that artificial insemination means he has to impregnate the sheep. So, he loads the sheep into his truck, drives them out into the woods, has sex with them all, brings them back, and goes to bed.

The next morning, he wakes and looks out at the sheep. Seeing that they are all still standing around, he concludes that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the truck again. He drives them out to the woods, bangs each sheep twice for good measure, brings them back, and goes to bed.

The next morning he wakes to find the sheep still just standing around. One more try, he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up and drive them out to the woods. He spends all day shagging sheep and upon returning home, falls listlessly into bed.

The next morning, he cannot even raise himself from the bed to look at the sheep. He asks his wife to look out and tell him if the sheep are lying in the grass.

"No," she says, "they're all in the truck and one of them is honking the horn."

The big game hunter walked in the bar and bragged to everyone about his hunting skills. The man was undoubtedly a good shot and no one could dispute that. But then he said that they could blindfold him and he would recognize any animal's skin from its feel, and if he could locate the bullet hole he would even tell them what calibre the bullet was that killed the animal. The hunter said that he was willing to prove it if they would put up the drinks, and so the bet was on. They blindfolded him carefully and took him to his first animal skin. After feeling it for a few moments, he announced "Bear." Then he felt the bullet hole and declared, "Shot with a .308 rifle." He was right.
They brought him another skin, one that someone had in their car trunk. He took a bit longer this time and then said, "Elk, Shot with a 7mm Mag rifle. He was right again.
Through the night, he proved his skills again and again, every time against a round of drinks. Finally he staggered home, drunk out of his mind,and went to sleep. The next morning he got up and saw in the mirror that he had one hell of a shiner. He said to his wife, "I know I was drunk last night, but not drunk enough to get in a fight and not remember it. Where did I get this blackeye?"
His wife angrily replied, "I gave it to you. You got into bed and put your hand down my panties. Then you fiddled around a bit and loudly announced, "Skunk, killed with an axe."

A group of Alabama friends went deer hunting and paired off in twos for the day. That night, one of the hunters returned alone, staggering under the weight of an eight-point buck. 'Where's Henry?' the others asked.
'Henry had a stroke of some kind. He's a couple of miles back up the trail,' the successful hunter replied.
'You left Henry laying out there and carried the deer back?' they inquired.
'A tough call,' nodded the hunter 'But I figured no one is going to steal Henry!'

Two men are out ice fishing at their favorite fishing hole,
just fishing quietly and drinking beer.

Almost silently, so as not to scare the fish, Bob says, 'I think I'm gonna divorce my wife. She hasn't spoken to me in over 2 months.'

Earl continues slowly sipping his beer, then thoughtfully says, 'You better think it over, Bob. Women like that are hard to find.'

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
1 to move it to the Lighting section after 2 have argued to move it to the Electricals section
7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
5 to flame the spell checkers
6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what supermarkets are offering discounts on brands of light bulbs, and what customer service they expect in a lightbulb shop
4 to say that they've been disappointed in Lightbulb Live for the last 4 years
12 to ask why those 4 keep going to Lightbulb Live only to complain about it
1 to break the news about the new limited release light bulb
1 to post that the news was already broken in another thread and start a poll about reading entire threads
12 to post that they shouldn't mention limited releases because someone might buy them to resell
1 to insist he has every right to buy and sell lightbulbs
1 to obsessively insist that no-one should make profit from lightbulbs on this forum
5 to post that they've collected 11 of the limited edition lightbulbs already so might as well get the whole set.
32 to not bother posting because there's no post count showing anymore
8 to say that their electric company sent them 4 free lightbulbs, when quite clearly they would have preferred the moon on a stick.
6 to post thinly veiled criticisms of forum staff's management of lightbulbs
15 to post that forum staff can do exactly as they want with their own lightbulbs
6 to pretend they were just asking innocent questions about lightbulb management and didn't do anything wrong
1 to ask that forum staff backup all mention of lightbulbs so they can write a book about their really interesting life with lightbulbs
11 to reply that it's not a personal lightbulb anecdote storage facility
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including pictures, and add "Me too"
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

Back