• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most cigars in one day?

Nine here also 2 or 3 times at one of my herfs. (9AM until 3-4AM the next day).

This really got my mind wandering. I bet AVB's Herfs are something to remember!

Opening day of dove season, several times:
First one on the way to meet some of the hunters
Second one while waging for the late arrivals to show up
Third on the way to the dove field
Fourth while waiting for shooting light
Fifth in the field during a lull in shooting
Sixth while waiting for the hunters to come in from the field
Seventh on the way to lunch
Eighth on the way to the local lounge
Ninth at the lounge relaxing and keeping cool, this was Tx after all on Sept. 1st
Tenth on the way back to the field
Eleventh while in the field waiting for the birds to start the afternoon flight
Twelfth on the way home

It is a long day with good friends and great sticks. I am out of the house before 5am and am not home till 10pm. I save the strong sticks for the last few of the day. Most are mild to medium with lots of flavor. Snacking and meals help reset my pallet. Oh, such memories!

Sack up you bunch of p**sies!

I keep bottle caps in a pocket to recall later how goofy I got.
Never had a need to keep labels on the other pocket. I'm usually good for 2 before I run out of time.

I've only smoked 2, but I'm only a late afternoon to evening smoker. I couldn't imagine smoking in the morning for some reason.

3-4 for me, and I've only done that once or twice, at herfs. That 3rd one... man I can barely taste it and I get the dizzies! For a while I averaged 1 a day, these days maybe 3 a week.

Opening day of dove season, several times:
First one on the way to meet some of the hunters
Second one while waging for the late arrivals to show up
Third on the way to the dove field
Fourth while waiting for shooting light
Fifth in the field during a lull in shooting
Sixth while waiting for the hunters to come in from the field
Seventh on the way to lunch
Eighth on the way to the local lounge
Ninth at the lounge relaxing and keeping cool, this was Tx after all on Sept. 1st
Tenth on the way back to the field
Eleventh while in the field waiting for the birds to start the afternoon flight
Twelfth on the way home

It is a long day with good friends and great sticks. I am out of the house before 5am and am not home till 10pm. I save the strong sticks for the last few of the day. Most are mild to medium with lots of flavor. Snacking and meals help reset my pallet. Oh, such memories!

Sack up you bunch of p**sies!

You're a bad ass Rock.

PS it was nice meeting you.

Football Sunday is usually a 6 smoke day, typically all Short Stories.

10 a day is not uncommon at IPCPR. But thats from 10AM till around 2AM!!!

Fia, you just need to start earlier in the day, like with your coffee.

Backslide said:
Opening day of dove season, several times:First one on the way to meet some of the huntersSecond one while waging for the late arrivals to show upThird on the way to the dove fieldFourth while waiting for shooting lightFifth in the field during a lull in shootingSixth while waiting for the hunters to come in from the fieldSeventh on the way to lunchEighth on the way to the local loungeNinth at the lounge relaxing and keeping cool, this was Tx after all on Sept. 1stTenth on the way back to the fieldEleventh while in the field waiting for the birds to start the afternoon flightTwelfth on the way home It is a long day with good friends and great sticks. I am out of the house before 5am and am not home till 10pm. I save the strong sticks for the last few of the day. Most are mild to medium with lots of flavor. Snacking and meals help reset my pallet. Oh, such memories!Sack up you bunch of p**sies!
You're a bad ass Rock.PS it was nice meeting you.
I appreciate the kind words, hopefully I can make it to C's when it starts.

I think 3 or 4 is my max.  I can recall one or three times reading out on the patio where I'd just find myself chain smoking Devil's Weed robustos.  They are good for about 45 minutes, or so, and I can read for hours if I have no other commitments and the sun is out.  When I used to go over to my friend's house every Friday night I would pack four cigars of varying marcas and vitolas in my travel humidor, and would often leave with an empty Herfidor wishing I had brought another one.  We'd just sit outside, drink Guinness and scotch and BS about life.  My wife was deployed and his was pregnant and in bed by 8 pm every night.  Now my wife is back and he's got the baby to keep him busy, so we don't get to do that much anymore...

*EDIT*  Actually, the night before I left for basic training my buddy and I smoked a whole assload (and they tasted like ass) of gas station Swishers or Phillies or some cheap machine made cigar.  We were 18 and getting ready to take a giant leap in life, and I guess we just thought we were cool and would impress the girls there at the hotel.  We were wrong.  And this was before I had any idea you didn't inhale cigars.  NOT the ideal way to start your first day of Basic Training.  I felt like I had a hairball in my chest for a week and I wanted to throw up 24 hrs a day.  

I appreciate the kind words, hopefully I can make it to C's when it starts.[/quote]

I am betting NO.

Smoked 9 at the CP Herf in Vegas back in 09 I think it was. But usually I'm a 3-5 a day smoker

Went to a herf in Philly many years ago, where I smoked over 30 cigars in a two day time period. So, 15 would be my guess.

I had a cigar from the time I got up, about 5:30AM till I hit the rack, around 2:00AM each day...good times...good times.

I forgot Friday afternoon and evening! Add six more...you do the math...lol

Rock said:
Fia, you just need to start earlier in the day, like with your coffee.

I never thought I would do that and dont on work days but must admit its heavenly in the mornings on weekends!

A typical day two go up in flames easily. However there was one day when the planets were in alignment, the breezs were calm, the temp was just right and the boss forgot I was sitting on my duff, that was a five day.

The most I've smoked in a day was 12 - on my way to, during and after QSH V.  Started at 8 Am and nubbed the final one around 3:00 AM.  Mouth was ash.  I typically don't smoke that many days during the month, so when I do I tend to average a higher count (4-7).