• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Most disappointed stick of 2015

I'm smoking the second of the two UC Shades that I bought right now. It is a *little* better than the first one after sitting for a short spell, but still not a box purchase.

The Padron Family Reserve 50 Years...in both the natural & maduro wrappers. Perhaps my sights were set too high, but these cigars didn't deliver at all. Especially for the money...and in my case, it was BBS's money!

So, what new release were you hyped on, yet it fell flat...

Me: Padron Damaso

And it's not that it was a bad stick, just not up to the hype IMO, or to my expectations...

I agree, nothing to write home about!

My most disappointing stick for 2015, was a Fuente something I got at the golf course when I forgot my BCG and Esplendido... I thought... well, this is better than nothing... wrong.. I chucked it after a few puffs...:)

My most disappointing stick for 2015, was a Fuente something I got at the golf course when I forgot my BCG and Esplendido... I thought... well, this is better than nothing... wrong.. I chucked it after a few puffs...:)
Fuente is a lot like CC's of old, they need mass aging to be smokeable IMHO. Here's looking at you Opus and Don Carlos!

My worst was prob my dress box of Party Shorts 2013. Had to be drinking IPA's to choke em down. Current Shorts out of my cabs are a different story.

Tat Verocu, the original release of the east and west coast were very good but these new ones just plain suck :(

Man o war Armada

I am a huge AJ Fernandez fan I love the man o war line, Ave Marie and diesle but for the lines expensive cigar I was really disappointed out of 20 I've had. I didn't like even 1 of them I really wanted to enjoy them
10 of them the flavor wasn't complex or consistent strong Amonia flavor over powered all other flavors the cigar had
Good construction
The other 10 had flavor
It was just okay and very 1D on the flavor profile pepper and tobacco taste the construction was off
On 4 the burn was so uneven and rolled loose I had to correct it a bunch of times on the other 6 the wrapper started becoming unbound.
I really wanted to like this cigar but it was disappointing for me