• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

moveing to florida pass

Also, the whole point here is to learn from your mistakes, as we all have done at times.

If there's ever a doubt, just ask someone, they'll point you in the right direction!

Now, let's have a cigar and enjoy the rest of the pass! ;) :D

I am with LeeBo, Rags can make it right with Mel, two adults can work out things like this right? The fun must be restored!!!!

Got the box today and will post takes/ puts, confirmation number tomorrow.

I am having a hard time deciding what I want!! What a selection!!

More to come....

Leebo ;)

Well, I was hoping I could get this in the mail today, but the odds weren't in my favor! Too much to do before leaving town on Friday. It will go out tomorrow a.m.

Now for the particulars:

Takes:

#93 Puros Indios
#115 RyJ PC isom
#84 Monte #2 isom
#113 AF Don Carlos (beautiful cigar, Horse!!)
#112 AVO Preludio Tubo
#83 CAO Extreme Boxpress Tubo

Puts:

#135 Ashton Cabinet #2
#136 PAM Monarca
#137 Diamond Crown Pyramid Maduro #7
#138 Davidoff Special "T"
#139 Ashton VSG Belicosa #1
#140 AF Chataeu Fuente
#141 AF Short Story
#142 Saint Luis Rey PC 11/98 isom
#143 1/3 Partagas Culebra '01
#144 Sancho Panza Non-Plus '01

I hope this is acceptable and I'll post tracking number tomorrow.

Mel, that's one fine looking box of smokes. I need to add distilled water to the humidification units also, they are a bit dry! Will have this baby out to you tomorrow, Shadow!

Thanks again!!

Lee :thumbs: ;)

Heads up. Shadow! It's coming your way!

You might find little something in there with your name on it as well!

DCN 0300 6000 0000 8140 9623

Well. I'm off to Roanoke for the 20 year reunion! Lots of cigars and golf, and a few highballs too!

See you next week!

Leebo :D

We should have had our 25 year reunion this year. Have not heard a peep outta anyone from my class. Not suprised tho, never had one at 10 or 20 either. It was a worthless group of people. Most of us that realized it back then, wanted our Sr Song to be Freddy Fenders..."Wasted days and wasted nights" :sign:

:sign: man its nice to have such sharp eyed help to watch the puts: tell you what rag just make it up twice in the next pass ??? i moved to middleburg a suburb of jacksonville. and yes i am a black powder shooter and do handloads for my .50 bmg single shot. man that thing is fun 850 grain solid bronze spirepoint boattails good for 1200 yards POW! makes holes in 6 cinderblocks in a row :) i also mean keep a loaded gun in case god is busy and cant help when colt can :)

Great Googly Moogly! The pass arrived this afternoon and all I can say is Mel I hope you are ready to smoke some cigars!

Takes:

100 - Padron 4000
118 - CAO Extreme Lancero
121 - Camacho Corojo

Puts:

145 - Excalibur #1 Maduro
146 - La Gloria Cubana Wavell
147 - ERDM Robusto Larga
148 - La Vieja Habana Torpedo
149 - International Corona
150 - Butera Vintage Maduro
151 - H.Upmann Select #4

For Mel:

2 Partagas Shorts(Habana) 6/01

Pass will go out tomorrow morning heading for PhatAsh. Confirmation #0103 8555 7490 5357 0982. Heads up Chris!

Mel. thanks for letting me in on this pass, bro. Hope the move went smoothly.

thanx shadow :) the move was bad my help never showed so i had to load a 25 foot truck by my self which took 20 hours ( i slept for 4 hours in the middle) on the pluss side i did lose 15 pounds which i have kept off :) i also had to unload it on my own as well which took 6 hours then i slept for 20 hours :) but we are in the house now and the new job is lots of fun i even found a place to shoot the 50 cal :)

Sorry to hear about your moving nightmare, Mel. But at least it's over and you've got a place to fire off the .50 caliber. :thumbs:

Hey all,
Sorry I dropped off the planet for a while! You would not believe the S that has hit the fan in my life. BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS IT IS GETTING BETTER!!!!!

Recieved the pass Thursday night ans have mede my selections and it is on the way Ed!
Conformation # 0301 0120 0010 2868 0587
Sent priority mail, USPS

Puts:
#152 St Luis Rey ISOM
#153 Victor Sinclair Series 55
#154 Partagas Black Label
#155 Don Tomas Cameroon Classic #3
#156 Ashton Cabinet VSG
#157 Montecristo ISOM

Takes:
#1 Blonde Dragon
#47 Partagas ISOM
#102 A Fuente 858
#125 H. Upman ISOM
#135 Ashton #2 7x46
#136 PAM Manarca

Mel Only:
Partagas Black Label
Carlos Torano Signature Series

I hope this sounds good. Thanks again for not dropping me out of the pass!

:( Mel, I will have to appoligize in advance. If the box arrives today I will try to get it back on the road today otherwise it will have to rest @ my house till Monday. (My neighbor is putting our mail in my home and I have instructed what to do with any big boxes) We are taking an unschedualed long weekend trip to the Mountains. I WILL have it back on the road Monday for sure.
Again I am sorry for the inconveinance.

Got it and it is back on the road, Home to Mel. Sorry for the delay. I will post the confirmation # later tonight.

Took: 141-AF Short Story
8-Indian Tobac

Puts: Hemingway Classic
AF Churchill
VSG Torp.

Confirmation #

0301 0120 0002 3701 6064

Thanks Mel for letting me play.

man you can tell i live in the sticks the pass was waped in two black trash bags and left in the yard all sticks look good save the one that someone said was bad and its powder :) i lit that black lable partagas right away :) thax for playing guys this one went off without a hitch geuss we need to move this to compleated passes did anyone smoke the blonde dragon ?

I don't know if anyone did, but I'd love to try one...Willing to gift you a few for a taste of one...or if anyone out therre want's to include one in my pass I would be down right honored...Mel, you never did say where you moved to...we could be neighbors...

Emo