• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mr. Mac is a Good Guy Herf (2/9 or 10)

That was one heck of a herf....and some fantastic brisket. Great to see all you guys.

It truly was one of the best ones so far (and we've had some great ones :D ). Great company, great smokes, and great food! :thumbs:

Sorry I missed this one fellers. Had to high-tail it into the big city for work.

I had a great time and a lot of good smokes!

The Rum was good but the TEQUILA was better!!! :D

Good to see everyone and hope to see the rest next time!

Ahhh, you guys are great!!! I had a blast. It's always fun with ya'll, though. We're going to have to start thinking about the next one soon. Maybe mid-March?

Dang I forgot to check the dates, I will find out tomorrow!

Was definitely a top notch HERF! I really enjoyed meeting the fellow DFW CPers, some for the first time some for the second :D Good drinks, good smokes and some freakin' awesome brisket! Can't wait until the next one. Oh and you lightweights barely put a dent in that tequila! I'll have to bring it next time to see if you guys can redeem yourselves :sign:

The younin' grows a pair. Y'all got called! Good one Joss.

Was definitely a top notch HERF! I really enjoyed meeting the fellow DFW CPers, some for the first time some for the second :D Good drinks, good smokes and some freakin' awesome brisket! Can't wait until the next one. Oh and you lightweights barely put a dent in that tequila! I'll have to bring it next time to see if you guys can redeem yourselves :sign:

It sounds like it got even better after i left,
family barely won out over you guys.
I hope to stay longer next time.
Thanks to all for the friendship, food and the sticks. :D

Man!! Sounds like I missed a great herf, the wife wanted me to stay in and relax all day sunday. :rolleyes: I have been working alot of O/T at work...and that means that for me its usually 48 on and 24 off, pulled two extra shifts earlier in the week and my wife wasn't too happy with that. I really enjoyed meeting you guys the last time and really wanted to make it to this one......oh well......glad that ya'll had so much fun..definatly, definatly need to make it to the next one.

-fhs