• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Munich smoke

JHolmes763

Drinkin' the koolaid
Night in Munich before heading home. Got a couple airport cigars. $43 for this and a Magnum 46. 😂
PXL_20210820_172120932.jpg

Got a nice snack in the lounge, too. PXL_20210820_163409934.jpg

Found a really nice shop in Nuremberg, but it wasn't open for smoking. Would have been a nice place to hang for the afternoon. Right off the main square, too. PXL_20210724_140710443.jpg

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Nice field trip dude! Hope you had a good time.

Great post,hope you had fun. What were your other cigars purchased? If you don't mind sharing...

Let me know next time you are that close. It is about a 4 hour drive from Zurich.

I've passed through the Munich airport a couple times but never had a chance to explore the city (or Germany). It's very high on my bucket list.

The best part about Germany. View attachment 46444

And the food and smokes, I guess. 😂
Food. Definitely the food! The Autobahn is fun as a novelty, but once. you need to use it simply as the transportation infrastructure it's meant to be, you see how much of a pain in the ass it is with construction, staus, constant massive fluctuations in speeds, etc.

It does not!
But do they serve it warm? The one time I was there I was confused as to why locals drank it warm. I mean I guess it wasn’t warm per se but it was not ice cold at all.

In fact they turned down the fridge for mine to a chilly 70 degrees because they knew I liked mine cold. Lol.

But do they serve it warm? The one time I was there I was confused as to why locals drank it warm. I mean I guess it wasn’t warm per se but it was not ice cold at all.

In fact they turned down the fridge for mine to a chilly 70 degrees because they knew I liked mine cold. Lol.
The kegs are in the cellar, not the fridge, so it's cellar temp. Most of what I drank was in bottles in the fridge, so it was cold.