• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MVP Winner

I can’t get on board the “love train” I think that he was/is overhyped. If they can trade ARod for something of value, I guess I could be ok with it. Maybe.

The problem I see is him leaving and then the mass exodus of the rest of the offense in response. I’d rather not have a total rebuild.

Could you imagine if SF traded Jimmy G for him, and then the packers beat sf the following year in the playoffs? Funny thought.

I feel Jimmy G lands somewhere in Florida though..

I get the Love issues, I do. But pretty sure Rodgers struggled as well, when he first took over.

I just don’t know. Maybe we need to lose more games during the season and go into the playoffs as an underdog. This top seed crap, isn’t working out 😂

In my Decades of love for the NFL, until Colin Kaepernick ruined it, I don't think I've ever seen a player so respected for his talent and equally despised for his personality.

In my Decades of love for the NFL, until Colin Kaepernick ruined it, I don't think I've ever seen a player so respected for his talent and equally despised for his personality.
Did his “personality” hatred begin with this Covid issue, or has it always been bad? Like you, I’ve sworn off the NFL for a bit now, and honestly never paid much attention to Aaron Rodgers, or his haters.

Floyd T

Did his “personality” hatred begin with this Covid issue, or has it always been bad? Like you, I’ve sworn off the NFL for a bit now, and honestly never paid much attention to Aaron Rodgers, or his haters.

Floyd T
I think he has always been enough of a strange Ranger to bring a lot of scrutiny his way.

Floyd T

He’s a very intelligent guy, on and off the field. I think people are put off by his “better than you” attitude, but I don’t think he’s really like that. When he played at the Pro Am, before the awards, he found 2 people wearing GB shirts and went and hung out with them. He’s one of those guys that you have to get to know and he keeps a pretty small circle.

On the field he’s cocky and talks shit, which I happen to like/enjoy.