• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Anniversary Pass

Alright, the pass has landed in Idaho! All sticks are present and accounted for.

The instructions say that P&Ts don't need to be approved, but here they are for everyone's review. If anyone has concerns, please let me know. Otherwise I'll pass this on to Blue and Kilted within the next day or so.

I tried to make Puts that were on the other passers' wish lists.

Takes:

#14 - LFD Factory Press
# 4 - AF Signature SG
# 7 - Aurora 100 Anos

Puts:

#26 - AF BTL
#27 - Tatuaje Noellas
#28 - Fuente Fuente Opus X
#29 - VR Unico (ISOM)

Thanks for having me, Jim! :thumbs:

Nice Puts!

Jim

I haven't seen it yet. It will head to Kilted's house and I'll hook up with it tomorrow. Here are my proposed P's and T's. I haven't done my research this time (sorry), but I think I should be in the ball park. Please LMK if this doesn't look right.

Takes:
6 Ashton Cabinet VSG Wizard p: Tenpin
9 Cuesta Rey Stanfords Cameroon Reserve Pyramid No 9 p: Tenpin
13 La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel p: Tenpin
22 (ISOM) Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No 2 (Cabinet) p: Tenpin
23 (ISOM) Partagas Serie D No 4 p: Tenpin
29 (ISOM) Vegas Robaina Unico p: Stevehawk

Puts:
30 AF WOAM
31 Padilla Miami Torpedo
32 TtT Robusto Maduro
33 BBF FIM SEP 05
34 TtT Reyes IKR JUN 05
35 Cohiba Esplendido PFY JUN 05

Thanks for letting me play Tenpin!
- C

** Edit to add **
Well ... since there really isn't any approval process ...

Puts:
36 Davidoff Double R

Happy Anniversary Bud!

Sounds like we're gonna make quick work out of the Great Potato State!
Let's see how the Lone Stars can top the spuds. :laugh:

Jim

Takes:

28 Fuente Fuente Opus X p: Stevehawk
19 RP Vintage 1990 Robusto p: Tenpin

Puts:

36 AF Cuban Sun Grown Belicoso
37 Don Lino Africa PundaMillia
38 Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfecxion No.5

Thanks Jim!

Should be en route tomorrow..

Happy Anniversary

-J

PreEmbargo, you ready?!?!

Sounds like we're gonna make quick work out of the Great Potato State!
Let's see how the Lone Stars can top the spuds. :laugh:

Jim
The pass has been launched. It actually hit the highway yesterday, I haven't had a chance to post the DC# till now:

0305 2710 0002 3062 2061

Thanks for letting us play Jim!
- C

:0 Wow, I wasn't even looking!

Homer-05-june.gif

WooHoo!!

:0 Wow, I wasn't even looking!

WooHoo!!

It's pretty obvious you weren't looking!
:laugh:

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 2710 0002 3062 2061

We attempted to deliver your item at 1:12 pm on March 25, 2006 in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX 76180 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office.

Yeah, I was at work but my son was home, he said the mailman never even came to the door. :angry: My wife will pick it up this afternoon but I'm working the day job and then headin to work at the smoke shop tonight so I do an inventory and swap out my P/T's tomorrow evening at the shop.

Before you ask the question, yes I am ready to recieve the package. I would like to wait to propose my puts and takes until tomorrow. I have my eye on one or two but gotta see what pre puts and takes.

O.k. Chris, I won't ask. :)

Bargogirl picked up the package yesterday; I didn't make it home from the shop until 11:00 so I'll inventory tonight. Chris, If I don't get it out tomorrow, I'll overnight it to you on Thursday so you'll have it by Friday.

I did an inventory last night and all sticks are present and accounted for. The pass is already beginning to out grow the original boxes so I’ve scoped out an adequate replacement container in the wife’s cupboard. Shhhh, don’t tell her. I can repack the pass and send it FEDEX overnight to Chris in the morning for a Friday afternoon delivery.

Hey Chris. Catch!

Repacked everything into the biggest container in the kitchen but it will probably need another upgrade soon. Even with the new travel accommodations, having 7 or 8 bags holding 7 or 8 sticks was still making it impossible to pack them safely so I scrounged up all the individual cigar bags I could find and bagged as many singles as I could. That made a big difference. With just a little air, those larger bags made great bubble wrap, though. :p

O.k., This one was hard to decide, I was really drooling over that Tatuaje but I’ve had the Cojonu and couldn’t in good conscience deprive a brother of another mother from trying this one. Those Miami 8/11’s are a great smoke too!

So, in the end I settled on:

Takes:
26 Auturo Fuente Between The Lines p: Stevehawk
39 Davidoff Double R p: Blue Dragon
24 (ISOM) Por Larranga Petit Corona p: Tenpin

Puts:
40 Padrón 1964 Anniversary Series Principe Maduro
41 La Aurora Preferido 1903 Series Maduro (Ruby)
42 Alec Bradley Pryme Gold Series #100R
43 MonteCristo White Especial #1
44 CAO Cx2 Belicoso
45 (ISOM) RASS

Thanks for inviting me Jim, and Happy Anniversary!!

Chris, this should be on your door step tomorrow afternoon.

FedEx tracking # 8527 4795 6596

Hey Mike, I'm glad you pulled the BTL. I saw it was on your wish list so I put it in with you in mind. Enjoy! :thumbs:

I appreciate that too, :) In fact, I couldn't wait for it rest. I had it last night and it was fantastic. I nubbed it till my fingers caught fire!

stevehawk said:
Hey Mike, I'm glad you pulled the BTL. I saw it was on your wish list so I put it in with you in mind. Enjoy

FedEx tracking # 8527 4795 6596

Mar 31, 2006 6:56 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

AUSTIN, TX

OK men I had a terrible day today. Cant even begin to tell you what all went wrong. Lets just say everything.
Its all getting better now. Got home after an early exit from work and found the pass at my door! So here are my takes first.
#11 - opus x #4
#31 - Padilla Miami
# 16 - oliva master blends #1 torpedo
# 12 - joya de nicaragua antano gran reserva gran consul
Now for my puts
# 46 - reserva chatau opus x
# 47 - matasa fonseca 30th anniv toro
#48 - zino grand master
#49 - rocky patel 1990 "A" in a coffin box.
I am going to try to get this off today to alexgtp.

Very nice Chris!
Looks like this pass will be back this side of the Mississippi on Monday.
Heads Up Chicago Brothers!

Jim