• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My cigar shop experience.

Very cool thing you did......!
BTW, where did you get that avatar
and whose is she?

Jack

I swear I can see camel toe. You have to look fast though. :thumbs:

It needs a pause button

Haha, I found a way to pause it. (its pretty strange how it works) I am working on a PC desktop. Thus, I do not know how well it will work for laptops and Macs. But here it goes, go to my profile, right click the chick, go to properties, then a box labeled element properties will pop up, if you click in the X button to (the button to close the box" and hold it in; that will cause the aviator to pause. I timed it where I believe it is a camel toe. But ill let you guys be the judge.

Very cool thing you did......!
BTW, where did you get that avatar
and whose is she?

Jack

I swear I can see camel toe. You have to look fast though. :thumbs:

It needs a pause button

Haha, I found a way to pause it. (its pretty strange how it works) I am working on a PC desktop. Thus, I do not know how well it will work for laptops and Macs. But here it goes, go to my profile, right click the chick, go to properties, then a box labeled element properties will pop up, if you click in the X button to (the button to close the box" and hold it in; that will cause the aviator to pause. I timed it where I believe it is a camel toe. But ill let you guys be the judge.

There is definitely C-Toe. :p

Jack

That is awesome David.
I am a real believer in Karma.
Good things happen to good people.
Have a great day everyone.

earl3zv.gif

This man approves.