• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Cuban Wheel / MCW Cigars update / Discount Coupon

moreno

Hello Cigarpass Friends,

just wanted to say hello to you all and wanted to invite you to (cigar)pass by on my website, http://mycubanwheel.com

For the people among you who never had a change to smoke my cigars, please drop me an email and i am more than happy to provide you a coupon code which gives you a nice discount
on a 10 count sampler,

please mail me; info@mycubanwheel.com and mention: Cigarpass

Saludos

Moreno ;)

Congrats on the site Moreno! Can't wait till the Corona Gorda is released!

I just got a full wheelfrom him. Smoked one last night and am very happy. They should give me pleasure for a while.

I'm still smoking through the sampler I purchased from him. They are great sticks, but I find I don't really have time for the larger cigars in the sampler.

I enjoy his cigars very much and congrats Moreno on your great success. If you guys haven't tried his cigars you should. I have 4 friends who have all bought full wheels based on the sticks I gave them from my sampler. He is really discounting the heck out of his cigars so watch him on facebook. Sometimes you can buy 50 sticks for $125

Edit: Just noticed in my picture to the left that is one of Moreno's sticks.

Thank you guys for recommending my cigars, just to let everybody know, my cigars are generally priced in the 4 to 5 dollar range,

All my cigars have Free Shipping
and there is a daily deal with nice discounts

i did some funny crazy deals recently to get my cigars in the hands of new smokers, but to be able to sustain this business and create space to make new blends and new sizes i cant keep doing this.

So don´t wait for crazy deals, if you are a serieus smoker you will see that my cigars are a great value and a good deal anytime.

Yes, this is a necrobump from 2012 but, man, Jose Moreno's cigars were so damn good, and such a great guy, to boot. It's tragedy that he died right as his dream was starting to gain some traction in the cigar market. Atlantic is still selling the remainder of his stock for decent prices if anyone remembers them and is looking for some. No real point to bumping this (thanks for searching it out, Chad), but just remembering some great cigars thanks to a mini-bomb recently.

I was just going through my humidor the other day and came across the sampler box I bought back in 2012. I remembered how much I liked them and decided to smoke one, still a really good cigar.

I'm going to have to get on Atlantic's site and order some.

Going to have to look into these. Not sure how I missed these, 9 years ago!

Yes, this is a necrobump from 2012 but, man, Jose Moreno's cigars were so damn good, and such a great guy, to boot. It's tragedy that he died right as his dream was starting to gain some traction in the cigar market. Atlantic is still selling the remainder of his stock for decent prices if anyone remembers them and is looking for some. No real point to bumping this (thanks for searching it out, Chad), but just remembering some great cigars thanks to a mini-bomb recently.
As Nick has said, these are really good cigars and the price point is easy to justify!! When I saw Nick post this I scrambled and bought a few in case you guys really like them and they sell out...

I saw the posts about these recently and had one that I smoked recently while playing golf. Was pleasantly surprised, may have gotten this at the Quad State Herf. Had been in deep storage glad these were mentioned or would have never tried it.

Looks like they are out of boxes and only selling bundles of 20 and some singles...

Are these really that good??

Looks like they are out of boxes and only selling bundles of 20 and some singles...

Are these really that good??
Its funny you ask, they claim to be from a Cuban seed however they are stronger than most cuban cigars. I asked myself about an hour ago what Bill would think of these. I'll send you a few and you can decide. They haven't had boxes of them for a few years or more, just bundles.

Its funny you ask, they claim to be from a Cuban seed however they are stronger than most cuban cigars. I asked myself about an hour ago what Bill would think of these. I'll send you a few and you can decide. They haven't had boxes of them for a few years or more, just bundles.

Thanks brother!

Maybe you should just send me one, so if I don't like it, the rest won't be wasted

Thanks brother!

Maybe you should just send me one, so if I don't like it, the rest won't be wasted
I have 2 types in my humidor right now, I'll send one of each. If you don't like the first one, either try the second type or throw it into the next gift you send someone.