• Update 2/27/21: You can now enjoy live private messaging between members, as well as a live chatroom. These features are mobile ready. Enjoy! :)

My Cuban Wheel / MCW Cigars update / Discount Coupon

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Sounds like the industry lost another good man!

Can anyone provide a general review on these?

CBoukal

Long time Newbie
Staff member
Sounds like the industry lost another good man!

Can anyone provide a general review on these?

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
I emailed Atlantic asking if these were old stock or if they are still making them:

"Hello Nicholas,

This is a brand that Atlantic Cigar has taken over exclusively after his passing. We are still having these cigars made for us by the same manufacturer and in the same exact blend.
"

As I mentioned to Chad, I don't imagine they sell a metric shit-tonne of these, and the price is drastically reduced from what I remember Atlantic selling them for previously. I think that Moreno used to only sell in wheels (50) and half wheels (20-25), and all the orders I ever got from him were in slide lids. I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that the box inventory is depleted, and this is the remaining stock -- or whatever they are having made now. If what Chad sent me is a newer manufacture (it did have 2012 on the band like the old ones), then the quality is still there. Definitely worth the price for these, even though they aren't in boxes.