• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Father 2010 Limited Edition!

gmiranda33

Yes you read that right! I have a sealed box of the original My Father 2010 Limited Edition for sale.

The price is $350 $250 + usps shipping.

PM me if you want it.

Thanks

edited for price correction

I'm not an expert on these matters so I'm asking in all seriousness.  I understand there is a good deal of rarity and all, so has this really warranted a $110 markup on the original MSRP?

Weren't they selling for $20/stick when they were released?

ETA - I think they came in a box of 10 or 12, so wouldn't the price be around $240?

gmiranda33 said:
Yes you read that right! I have a sealed box of the original My Father 2010 Limited Edition for sale.

The price is $350 + usps shipping.

PM me if you want it.

Thanks

Good conversation on the sticks but first and foremost you don't fit the criteria to sell since your activity is so low here.

Spend some time over the next couple months participating.

Paul

Tall Paul said:

PM me if you want it.

Thanks

Good conversation on the sticks but first and foremost you don't fit the criteria to sell since your activity is so low here.

Paul

If I remember, retailers don't have the same B/S/T rules as "regular members".  The "activity" doesn't pertain to retailers, but the rest of the rules do...

2K6TBSS said:

PM me if you want it.

Thanks

Paul

If I remember, retailers don't have the same B/S/T rules as "regular members".  The "activity" doesn't pertain to retailers, but the rest of the rules do...

I'm a dumb ass and didn't see where it was posted! Carry on.

Gabriel!  I just mentioned I got my very first fiver from you on here, was wondering where you were and how you were doing.  Hope all is well!

I don't see how this is any different than vendors offering deals on things like Opus that are already well above MSRP.  There should never be gouging amongst the brothers here, but this is a thread for commercial sellers who are out to make a profit.  If they weren't they wouldn't be in business.  Personally, I wouldn't buy from someone I think is gouging (and in this case I do), but I don't think it breaks any rules in this thread.

What Nate said is right on the money. Only thing I can add is that Gabriel has always been a solid member in the past and we should wait to see what he has to say. Could possibly be a typo. :laugh:

jfields said:
What Nate said is right on the money. Only thing I can add is that Gabriel has always been a solid member in the past and we should wait to see what he has to say. Could possibly be a typo. :laugh:
I can second this, I have bought from Gabriel way back when I first joined.  Would like to hear his response and how he is doing?

I guess, he can ask for what ever he feels their worth.  If we don't want to pay that, it's up to us.

Hey guys thanks for all the feedback. Sorry I haven't been around for awhile but life got very complicated to say the least.
I wont go into a long rant but the short of it is I went from 2 stores to 1 store, having to relocate that 1 and down sizing at the same time!
I wasn't sure I was going to make it for a long time, but it seems things have finally turned for the best!

I have to apologize for the typo in the price as I typed it up quickly and didn't double check it.

The price for box is $250.00, I will edit the original post to reflect the correct price.

Again sorry about the typo and I am glad to be back.

Anyone Interested in a split?

These are fantastic smokes.  I'd like 6, and whoever else wants the rest I'd be happy to set it up.

edit- clarity.

Given age and rarity, I think the price is fair. Greg(kingantz)sold me a halfbox(6) for $121 shipped soon after release. So add like $10/yr/box to $250. ballpark?

vortex said:
Given age and rarity, I think the price is fair. Greg(kingantz)sold me a halfbox(6) for $121 shipped soon after release. So add like $10/yr/box to $250. ballpark?

Thats been cleared up.  The question was on the original posting of $350 which he corrected to be $250.  

emoshun said:
I'm in for 2, LMK.
If this gets split up, I'll take 2 also.  These are awesome smokes and I'm sure the age only helped them

emoshun said:
I'm in for 2, LMK.

You Got it!

engspot said:

I'm in for 2, LMK.
If this gets split up, I'll take 2 also.  These are awesome smokes and I'm sure the age only helped them

2 are yours!

2K6TBSS said:
I'd be in for the remaining 2 if you get this going.

And 2 for you!

Gents,

Once I receive the smokes from Gabriel I'll be in contact with you all to firm up shipping info and billing details.

Thanks guys for jumping in, and Thanks to Gabriel for offering up these fine smokes for us!