• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first angry editorial in our local newspaper!

Check this out! I got yelled at in my local paper today by an angry mother. Does that make me famous?

Letter to the Editor

So the newspaper ran a photo of a girl who forged prescriptions.... don't they often run the "10 most wanted" too? Some places even publish names of people arrested for soliciting a prostitute. What's the common denominator here? Everyone commited a crime. If you don't want to be in the spotlight, don't bring attention to yourself.

Perhaps that simple concept still eludes some of the population.

Thanks Q, for being an upstanding member of law enforcement. You and your peers have my respect!

Good job, Q.

I find it fascinating that the mother does not seem to take issue with the fact that her beloved daughter was apparently on the fast track to a hellish addiction to narcotics. Now, because of "Super Cop" she has a shot at resuming a normal productive life rather than being found dead in bed at a young age.

Clearly you're just a power hungry jerk and I hope you get your comeuppance.

(That's a joke btw. People think these 'small' crimes don't have victims but they do and sometimes it's this intervention that makes this difference. Too bad this mother didn't spend more time being a mother and less time being a bitch.)

It never fails to surprise me, the idiocy of people. That mom should be whipping her daughters ass up and down the street instead of writing articles to the newspaper.

Back