• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My First CC Purchase!

Golfanatic

The Biggest Newbie on CP
Oh boy! I am very excited to share these pics with you guys. Now before you start drooling all over your keyboards, 1/2 of these are going to Julius (bigmanfromou). This is my first CC purchase and I couldn't be happier with it.

You are about to witness the following...5 of each:

H.Upmann Petit Coronas
Bolivar Petit Coronas
Cohiba Siglo II
Montecristo No. 4
Diplomaticos No. 4

So I know my camera is terrible but we will see below!

DSC01651.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

DSC01653.jpg

You're so excited you couldn't keep your hands still while taking pictures :laugh:

Good stuff. Enjoy them. I just picked up a couple CC singles on vacation recently. Maybe I should get out my camera... tripod too :)

Ok...so...officially...I AM JEALOUS! Looks great! (I don't care if the pictures are fuzzy...I know what's there! :D )

I am wanting so bad to make my first CC purchase...just not sure of the necessary specifics on doing so! Some day... :blush:

As Napolean Dynamite would say... "Lucky!"

Bolivar Petit Coronas
Cohiba Siglo II
Montecristo No. 4

Thats 3 of best! good job.

I just had a Monte # 4 the other day and really liked it. I would love to get my hands on some Cohiba Siglos. Nice pick up

Nice purchase. That reminds me of my first CC purchase, it was almost the same order, same sizes, brands etc.

Very nice seleccion! :p

Steve

Darin, got my half yesterday. All of them looked great! You were absolutely on spot about the smell. The aroma rolled out of the mailbox as soon as it was opened.
:thumbs:

If you ever want to do this again, let me know. Thank you sir.