My first cigar girl. (NSFW)

jfields

Where did all my money go?
I do not approve! This should have been in a link and also should have had a NSFW (not safe for work) warning on it for people like me at work with an IT watchdog. :whistling:

XxMerlinxX

I am a leaf on the wind...
I do not approve! This should have been in a link and also should have had a NSFW (not safe for work) warning on it for people like me at work with an IT watchdog. :whistling:
Ack, sorry jfields, title amended. I know better too.

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Not too bad considering I posted that one already. Sloppy seconds for you. And don't use Cigar Girl®.

XxMerlinxX

I am a leaf on the wind...
Not too bad considering I posted that one already. Sloppy seconds for you. And don't use Cigar Girl®.
You're kidding! I just had that one emailed to me today. I'll have to see if I can't have a few originals posted then.

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
I've been posting them for years so good luck. It's not impossible but difficult to say the least.

You're kidding! I just had that one emailed to me today. I'll have to see if I can't have a few originals posted then.

steamboat

Future Skinny Person
I've been posting them for years so good luck. It's not impossible but difficult to say the least.

Maybe they should attempt to actually meet a real girl in person. LOL, not that I ever meet any that look even remotely like the girl in the photo.