• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first cigar girl. (NSFW)

I do not approve! This should have been in a link and also should have had a NSFW (not safe for work) warning on it for people like me at work with an IT watchdog. :whistling:

I do not approve! This should have been in a link and also should have had a NSFW (not safe for work) warning on it for people like me at work with an IT watchdog. :whistling:
Ack, sorry jfields, title amended. I know better too.

Not too bad considering I posted that one already. Sloppy seconds for you. And don't use Cigar Girl®.

Not too bad considering I posted that one already. Sloppy seconds for you. And don't use Cigar Girl®.
You're kidding! I just had that one emailed to me today. I'll have to see if I can't have a few originals posted then.

I've been posting them for years so good luck. It's not impossible but difficult to say the least.

You're kidding! I just had that one emailed to me today. I'll have to see if I can't have a few originals posted then.

I've been posting them for years so good luck. It's not impossible but difficult to say the least.

Maybe they should attempt to actually meet a real girl in person. LOL, not that I ever meet any that look even remotely like the girl in the photo.

Is that a 12-year old boy who was bitten by a mosquito? Cause we don't condone those photos anytime.