• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first torrid love affair...

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
Mary's away on business, I was bored and decided to give into the temptress...

A Padron '26 #6 !!!!
bs_iloveyou.gif

After a simple dinner of homemade soup and bread, with a Black Butte Porter, I was sitting around watching nothing on TV. I had already enjoyed a HdM Short Corona today, but thought what the hell...

Sat out on the deck, watched the sunset and fired this up. I used my new V-cutter, torched it and took my first draw.

OH. MY. GOD.
*REPEAT*
OH. MY. GOD!

This was the cigar I will judge all other against! It was, in a word, SPECTACULAR. Everything about it was perfect. The draw. The taste. The ash. The flavor. The smoke. EVERYTHING! The draw was perfectly even- not too tight, not too loose. The ash was beautiful! I have never seen an ash so white, even and tight! It dropped off only once. It was a thing of beauty!

I found myself exhaling into the gentle breeze just so I could get the smoke to come back to me for a second taste! if this is second-hand smoke then I guess I'll die enjoying it! WOW! That was without a doubt the most luxurious smoke I have ever encountered... a full mouthful with little effort, and smooooooooooth. I found myself blowing smoke rings for the first time as I had an abundance of smoke to try with!

The taste... oh, MAN the taste. I can't put it into words, other than I doubt I will find anything so nice ever again. I won't trivialize this anymore, but I can say it was better than sex. Better than my best fishing trip. Better than my moose hunt this past fall. Better than saving the guy in the fire 8 years ago. Better than anything I can remember!

bfreebern, all I can say is
yourock.gif

THANK YOU for bombing me with this- and you've ruined me forever.

if anyone out there is independantly wealthy, please either A) adopt me so I can afford to buy a dozen boxes of these or B) skip the adoption proceedings and buy me a dozen boxes of these!

when I go to bed tonight, I have no plans of washing my hands or face, brushing my teeth or putting my clothes in the utility room like Mary asks me too, just in the hopes that I can enjoy the lingering smell of this AWESOME smoke as long as possible. With any luck the smells will make me dream of them further...

no more scantily clad women pics for me... wanna give me a woody? just post a pic of one of these simply AWESOME cigars.

Swissy said:
no more scantily clad women pics for me... wanna give me a woody? just post a pic of one of these simply AWESOME cigars.

Here ya go:
padron_1926_serie.jpg

For lots of fun, go here.

I have only had a few of these, but each one has been
fantastic. each cigar I had was flawless; an effortless smoke just sit back
and enjoy. :)

Bill

Swissy said:
[snapback]182320[/snapback]​

Damn, you may have ruined these cigars for me forever. :( :sign:

On the serious side, they are phenomenal cigars. One of the absolute best. I haven't had a 1926 that I haven't enjoyed. Great review, Swissy.

dude...I have a small humi dedicated to these cigars only and I can say this...if you were that blown away by the 6, just wait until you try the #9.... sweet sassy mallassy!

Great review. :thumbs: I got a few #1s and a #6 in my humi. I have never tried one. I keep waiting for the right time and place to devote my complete attention to the experience. Sounds like I'm in for one hell of a treat.

was it the natural or the maddy???

I have had the Maduro and it blew me away as well.

Great review Swissy! Keep'em coming!

Very nice review. These are indeed fantastic smokes. I especially like the #9 Maduro. :thumbs: These go in my special humidor along with '64s and Fuentes. :p

I've got a PMM, a '26 #9 and a PAM '64 "A" stashed away. Someday I'm going to go outside and OD. :p

These are fabulous cigars, no doubt, but better than sex? We gotta teach your significant other some new tricks man! :)

moki said:
These are fabulous cigars, no doubt, but better than sex? We gotta teach your significant other some new tricks man! :)
[snapback]182456[/snapback]​

Not gonna work... she's got more tricks in her book than a 5th Ave prostitute (well, it's where I met here anyways! :0 )

but hell- I regard a hunting trip better than sex... after 16 years together we've done pretty much all we can do (literally!). But every hunting trip is different than then next. And since my wife isn't open to the idea of different sex trips... you get he idea! ;)

Anyone mentions this to her and I'll deny deny deny!
And sorry all... was a maduro...

Swissy said:
And sorry all... was a maduro...
[snapback]182501[/snapback]​

somehow i knew when i read this title there was a padron anniversary involved. and do yourself a favor and try the natural if you can find one. just as good as the maddie, imo.