• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My garage is swept and tidied

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Yep, a 1981 Honda CB750 C(ustom) is being delivered to me tomorrow night. I just ordered a helmet off of the internet

I am so excited

Congratulations! First bike, Yep definitely a reason to celebrate. CB 750 is what I learned on (friend's bike). Still remember how cool that was.

Okay, the question is.....

When ya gonna get a Harley? You keep hanging around with Big100HD and he'll straighten your butt out in a hurry :D

At least he'll be riding. There's no freedom quite like that.

Well in my case, I'm dangerous enough on four wheels, I figure I'd kill myself if I drove something with only two wheels :D so I never owned a motorcycle and probably never will.

I still like going down to the local biker bar and checking out the hogs on any given Sunday in the summer ;)

Congrats on the new bike!

As someone who has put down a bike before, please be careful -- and take a motorcycle safety course (your local DMV will have info on them). Yeah, you'll feel dorky being taught how to ride, but it really does help.

Some day all of us motorcycle riders should meet in Sturgis or Daytona and herf it up. ;)

coventrycat86 said:
Okay, the question is.....

When ya gonna get a Harley? You keep hanging around with Big100HD and he'll straighten your butt out in a hurry :D
congrats Lumberg,

Nice Purchase, let me know when ur ready to take a ride....be carefull, be safe, don't bite off more than u can chew...

enjoy.....

and maybe once you've mastered that toy we get u straightened out.

I still like going down to the local biker bar and checking out the hogs on any given Sunday in the summer

Be careful. They might sacrifice your honda to the Almighty Biker Gods in the sky. :( I kept my honda at a safe distance. :p

moki said:
Congrats on the new bike!

As someone who has put down a bike before, please be careful -- and take a motorcycle safety course (your local DMV will have info on them). Yeah, you'll feel dorky being taught how to ride, but it really does help.

Some day all of us motorcycle riders should meet in Sturgis or Daytona and herf it up. ;)
I took a motorcycle safety course last fall!

The guy I'm buying it from said he took it to Rolling Thunder and gots tons of compliments on it! Lots of people learned on one apparently and this one is in very good condition.

Just remember Lumpy,

When you are out riding, you are invisible. People have a hard enough time seeing cars and trucks, so you be on your guard. We need you around this board.

There is nothing like the feel of a good ride.

Had a Honda Shadow 1100, great looking and riding bike. Sold it when I moved to Florida, yea I know, I could have riden 11 1/2 months out of the year. :(

I just haven't gotten in the mood to get another bike yet.

Have fun and keep safe.

From one rider to another enjoy!!! It dosen't matter what you ride as long as you ride. I'm a Yamaha man myself. Be careful and have fun. :D

you should pee in the garage before you get your motorcycle in there

... to mark your territory.

i guess you could pee on the bike as well when you get that.

Lumberg,

Congrats on the new bike. Be Safe and I know this one may be tough Sane out there when your enjoying your new toy ;)

I know its on its way and believe me I know bumpkiss about bikes (except for what I see from Jessie James and Paulie SR and JR Love those shows LOL) but please do not ride without your HELMET!

BenjieV ;)

Congrats on the new bike, and remember to stop the bike before lighting up your cigar :D

benjiev said:
Lumberg,

Congrats on the new bike. Be Safe and I know this one may be tough Sane out there when your enjoying your new toy ;)

I know its on its way and believe me I know bumpkiss about bikes (except for what I see from Jessie James and Paulie SR and JR Love those shows LOL) but please do not ride without your HELMET!

BenjieV ;)
Just ordered on last night! Thanks ben!

Congrats Lumberg
Enjoy your new toy.
Be careful on that thing.

I took it for a short spin around the neighborhood today (I live in a TH development that is provate property so no worries on the registration

I put it down when I stalled it out once.....DOH!

I picked it up fine, then I looked in the manual to see how heavy it is...519# dry!

I know you're not lifting the whole weight but I felt strong!

I tell you what, wheeling that thing around is a workout! I'm gonna get even stronger!

;) That is a rather nice bike. I had a 754 that was raked 20 per cent . I had to take the fuse,wrapped in tin foil with me. Traded it for a susi550 2-stroker. either way they were every bit as fun as the Harley I am selling, Be carefull bro