• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My gift from CAO

Petthefish

So Jon from CAO learned of my attempt to smoke every CAO cigar so far so good a few left and he said he had a gift for a monster CAO fan I got this in the mail!
3528968501_065907cf8c.jpg

For a Company like CAO to give props to the people that support them and love there sticks it is awesome. Now I just need to work my way through the few Escaparate collection and I will have done my quest! just in time for them to come out with more smokes lol. I have to say thanks to the brothers on here that have helped me on my way. rp

Whats up rp! Where's the review on the MX3 that you promised....??? :p

I also received a gift from CAO. 10 LX2 Lanceros and the Soprano Sampler. Great company!!

Sweet. That's great that a company would do that. I haven't had any CAOs yet, but I will definitely go get some this weekend because that is the kind of company I want to do business with.

Nice Hat!! I love CAO cigars also. I have yet to try anything from the Escaparate Collection, but look forward to doing so. Let us know how those tasted I have yet to speak to anyone who as tried them. Cheers!!!

I began my cigar smoking with CAOs and go back to them to this day. Are those the LX2?

Tim Ozinger is a really nice guy, had a chance to meet him at the Outlaw a few times. Knows how to make a quality product. Brazilias will always be a go-to for me!!

Wow! That is way cool of CAO. I really like that ashtray. I am smoking my first (and only) Sorprano right now. It is alot better than I expected. I will be purchasing more CAO brands for sure.

It really warms the soul to see a company taking care of its customers like this. The hat looks awesome.

Great stuff Ryan, awesome to see that a company like CAO really appreciates its customers.

Enjoy them and cheers to CAO for the gift.

Nice Hat!! I love CAO cigars also. I have yet to try anything from the Escaparate Collection, but look forward to doing so. Let us know how those tasted I have yet to speak to anyone who as tried them. Cheers!!!

Good luck getting your hands on one. :whistling:

They did a nice thing, and look how many new people are now saying, "I needa try some CAO now." It's a win-win for everyone. Gotta love marketing done right.
Chris

ohh and someone asked what my updated list for My CAO quest was here it is

CAO Cigars I have smoked

CAO 65th Anniversary (Great smoke very smooth flavorful cigar)

CAO Gold Aurum (Nice mild/med smoke )

CAO Vision (not worth the price)

Lx2 (Nice full bodied smoke)

CAO Soprano's

CAO Cherry Bomb (can you say barf!)

Italia (Good smoke)

CAO Odyssey Sitting (Good cigar but does not live up to the price tag)

CAO Black VR (maduro)

America (I liked this one enough to buy a Box)

Mx2 (My Favorite Maduro I smoke one or two a week on my top Favorite cigar list)

Cx2 (not a Cameroon fan but good quality smoke)

L’Anniversaire Cameroon (Once again Not a Cameroon fan but nice smoke)

L’Anniversaire Maduro (Good Flavor bad burn)

eXtreme (This cigar had aged for 7 years before I smoked it and it was awesome)

Gold (Nice mellow smoke great for newbie’s)

Brazilia (very Bold cigar good flavor and spice one of my go to cigars)

Criollo (roller coaster of Flavors)

CAO Gold Maduro

CAO Black (A very nice Med body cigar)

CAO Black LTD. Gothic (comes in the CAO Ying Yang sampler can you say yummy)

Flavours
Gold Honey
Moontrance
Eileens Dream
Earth Nectar
Bella Vanilla
Karma Sutra Splash (ok so I bit the bullet and tried to smoke this thing even when washing the tip off it still taste like crap fruity crappieness)

CAO Mx3

CAO Crystal Tubos

CAO Palms (smoked like the odyssey)

CAO I have yet to try

CAO Millennium ( have only herd rumor of this cigar)

CAO Bratilla (brazilia italia barber poll mix sold in a sampler box)

CAO Outlaw

Very sweet stuff dude. It really says something about a company when they go out of their way like this, especially in rough times.

That is really cool!

I wonder if the Fuente family has heard of my goal to smoke every Fuente cigar out there? :whistling: