• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My mom admitted into the hospital...

Loren,

From my family to yours, we wish you the best for a speedy and full recovery. You know that you you have a host of friends praying for you and your Mom.
I can understand your frustration with the boyfriend, when my Mom was admitted to the hospital a few years ago, my nemisis was distance.
It can be a helpless and frustrating time when it appears that you are handicapped but these kinds of situations.

Juat know that a way is always provided.

Once again, I will be sending up my energy for you and your family.

Tim

Loren, very sorry to hear about your Mom.

We will send our prayers her way.

Surgery has been set between 12pm to 2pm sometime and we have like a 1 1/2 hour drive ahead of us.

Thoughts and prayers sent to you and your mother, Loren.

Prayers for you, your mom and for the doctors so that god may guide them in their treatment of your mom.

Sorry about your Mom, Loren. I am praying for her. If I can help, let me know.

Here is an Update. They had to removed 3 separate parts of her intestines due sections was dead. Rotten flesh that was turning into a nasty toxic in her body. They removed the sections that was dead and repaired it the best they could. So she isn't out of the woods yet. Glad they took her up near Houston or she may have passed away it was that bad. They have her in a ICU sedated and hooked up to a breathing machine due to the procedure.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the prayers as this was a very close call. I will be up there tomorrow and hopefully they will see if she can breath on her own or not. They don't want to risk tearing open the surgery site.

Again...thanks for the prayers.

Thanks for the update Loren. Hope your mom gets out of the woods very soon.

Good news is they let her eat ice chips after taking her off the breathing machine. Then later in the day they moved her from the ICU to a regular room. So she is doing pretty good and her body hasn't rejected what they did. No idea when they will release her but her blood pressure is no long 90's/40's and that is a huge plus since they can treat her pain with medication. Hopefully she will be home by the end of this week.

Again thanks for all the prayers. It means a lot to the family. :)

Glad to hear that she is out of the ICU! That in itself is a major accomplishment. Hopefully she will be back home in the very near future.

From a nurse I can agree all those steps are HUGE! Prayers will keep coming your families way from Flushnutz and I.

They had to send her back to the ICU. :(

I'm sorry to hear. :( More thoughts and prayers your way.

Loren,

Sorry to hear of the return trip to ICU. I know they'll keep a watchful eye on her, and provide her with everything she needs. Michelle and I will keep you and your family, in our prayers. God Speed!

Floyd T.

Hope things turn around. You and your family will be in my thoughts.