• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new cabinet humidor is coming today!

I say you name it "El chingon".
Damn, I do put the finishing touches on a nice thread don't I?
I miss you moustachio.
That's a nice humi. I'll have to send you 34 boxes of puros indios candelas to fill it up. Then you can rename it the Grassy dry-heave.

Bah! Too many Bloody Marias and scotch. I meant to capitalize Chingon. You're welcome :thumbs:

Very Nice Souldog... I have had one that is similar for some time...and it has been a good friend to me
thumbs-up.gif

For a name how about "Encargado de la hoja " ?

Cheers,

Rob

SO you winded up getting it for $525? if so good deal that is about what it would cost me to have one dropped ship to someone. they probably only made a few buck on it.

SO you winded up getting it for $525? if so good deal that is about what it would cost me to have one dropped ship to someone. they probably only made a few buck on it.

Yes, it was a pretty sweet deal. It is still seasoning thanks to the tutelage of Mr. BBS, so when it is finally done, I'll be posting some photos for SURE!

It would look pretty if it came with a hockey stick :)

Nice buy, is it full yet?

Alright, it’s been long enough for this thing to be seasoned and filled up. Pics, now!

Alright, it’s been long enough for this thing to be seasoned and filled up. Pics, now!

Yeah, I talked to Grapes yesterday and he gave me the go ahead. Bought some pantyhose and hydrometers so I'll be installing them tonight.

Yeah yeah, go ahead and make the "Souldog buying pantyhose" joke. Ingrates. :rolleyes:

Ok. But why buy the pantyhose when you can just keep them from the bankrobbers you bust?
sign.gif

Going on vacation, but pictures to be sure when I come back boyos!

Finally, here are pictures of it filled up!

DSCN1341.jpg

DSCN1342.jpg

DSCN1346.jpg

HAPPY!

Oh man Jon! I'd like to have one of each on the left side of that drawer. Addy in profile:love:

Hope Sneeds doesn't get mad!

Good stuff dude! Looks awesome!

You know posting pics of my humi and calling it yours is bs!!! :D I'm just sayin :laugh:

Nice set up Souldog...very nice. I take it you are an Opus X fan...

Nice set up Souldog...very nice. I take it you are an Opus X fan...

Where have you been the last year and a half dude?!?! :laugh: I kid, I kid. I am a huge Opus fan. I blame Grapes.

Jon, you obviously are suffering with all that nicotine waffing through the air, and you'll never smoke them in time before they get dry and tasteless; so I propose a herf and I'll bring a case of hops to help along.

Jon, so use to seeing the stash, you look like a new man.

Have fun on vacation.

Pugman