• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new cabinet humidor is coming today!

OK, it's full. Now what are you going to do? You should have followed the "He man rule of humidor purchasing." Always go twice as big as what ever you clicked "Buy now" on. :laugh: It is a beauty though.

OK, it's full. Now what are you going to do? You should have followed the "He man rule of humidor purchasing." Always go twice as big as what ever you clicked "Buy now" on. :laugh: It is a beauty though.
Yeah Jon like I did! It's going to take me years to fill it up! Yours is a lot nicer though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon, you obviously are suffering with all that nicotine waffing through the air, and you'll never smoke them in time before they get dry and tasteless; so I propose a herf and I'll bring a case of hops to help along.

Jon, so use to seeing the stash, you look like a new man.

Have fun on vacation.

Pugman
Clearly Ed, that is the problem! But never fear, I plan on smoking something good tonight! Also, the Mustache Of Awesomeness is coming back as we speak. I missed it's power of lady-repellant!

Okay, I laughed my ass off dude, that is too funny! The pictures are slightly deceptive, as there is probably room for several more boxes. The only level that is FULL FULL is the drawer and the top shelf. The second one has the boxes pushed forward for presentation, and the bottom shelf only has the Opus 22 set in it. Lots of room to expand, as well as a now empty 120 quart cooler! Huzzah!

Wata nice stash, I mean humi!

I'll be seeing you on the 8th right?

I might have that OPUS desktop done by then...

-Jimmy

Nice set up Jon... I still see plenty of room in there. Come over to Zigari one of these days and we can solve that real quick!

Jon, if you ever find yourself in Missouri get your ass down to Springfield so we can chain smoke through a box of Opus!

Jon, if you ever find yourself in Missouri get your ass down to Springfield so we can chain smoke through a box of Opus!

I'm making a mental note. Can I bring a friend along? I promise he'll be good. We can chuck our smoked Opus and cigar bands at him! His name is Brent. :D

I'm making a mental note. Can I bring a friend along? I promise he'll be good. We can chuck our smoked Opus and cigar bands at him! His name is Brent. :D

Sneedly von whiplash? Yeah, he's a good KC boy and always welcome!

Sneedly von whiplash? Yeah, he's a good KC boy and always welcome!

Jon, get here and we will road trip.

Jon, every Fortress sits on something, so perhaps you will think of it the Pillar of Awesomeness (just like the Pillars of Hercules); since it supports the fortress. Either way, sure is a sweet looking piece.

Jon, peace be with ya for this weekend, go kick some white supreme's azz.

Puggers

spell fix

Jon, Congrats on your new baby. I have the same but in the lesser model you first showed.

Have a super safe weekend.

Remember you cannot store pink donuts in the humidor, even if you make room.

How did I totally miss this thread?

Jon, congratulations and welcome to the Montegue club. I've had mine for about 3 years now and absolutely love it. It really ties the room together, doesn't it?

How did I totally miss this thread?

Jon, congratulations and welcome to the Montegue club. I've had mine for about 3 years now and absolutely love it. It really ties the room together, doesn't it?

Dude, like you wouldn't believe! I love it. It is ROCK STEADY at 68% for the past week, hasn't even skipped a beat. I can't believe the amount of fine craftsmanship on a mass-produced humidor.

It does Joe. You should help me out.

You're quite "posty" today. Night off eh?