• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new Cave

mmburtch

Sleep deprived and cranky
Well, after a summer living with construction the basement is nearly finished. In fact, my cave is the only room with stuff left to finish. I just need the cabineet doors and the speakers.

Comercial grade Air cleaner and a custom Glass five panel door
med_gallery_3856_75_6787.jpg

Wet bar. Cherry paneled walls and tile floor
med_gallery_3856_75_129656.jpg

The floor to ceiling cabs will be fited with wine racks and glass doors. The center cab is my new humidor, about 18cuft
med_gallery_3856_75_134868.jpg

Box beam ceiling
med_gallery_3856_75_39356.jpg

The granite
med_gallery_3856_75_26552.jpg

This winter I won't have to sit in the sun in the driveway in 20* weather. Yippee!

med_gallery_3856_75_173197.jpg

med_gallery_3856_75_106930.jpg

Yeah, fugg you too Matt. :laugh:

It looks amazing. But I do have one question, where's the can? How can a man have a castle if he has to leave the room to sit on his throne?

Yeah, fugg you too Matt. :laugh:

It looks amazing. But I do have one question, where's the can? How can a man have a castle if he has to leave the room to sit on his throne?
It's right on the other side of the wall. I tried to get a funnel hooked up, but the wife vetod that one.

Very nice!

I understand how you "cold" guys feel. I was in Nebraska, mid winter, 18 months ago collecting a trailer...WTF, brrrrr, San Diego is like heaven in comparison.
I sit outside in mid winter.

Brian

That granite counter top is sweet. Very nice room. Now all you need is a BIG leather recliner and flat screen tv.

Very nice!

I understand how you "cold" guys feel. I was in Nebraska, mid winter, 18 months ago collecting a trailer...WTF, brrrrr, San Diego is like heaven in comparison.

Brian

Very nice! I'm with Brian, I live in sunny South Florida and during the winter months I'm sitting outside in bermuda shorts smoking away!

So are you going to get a video conference setup so you can visit with the family until spring arrives and you come back upstairs??

Nice setup!!

I recently finished my patio area with a 42" flatscreen, lighting, fans, outdoor furniture and barbecue area. All I got to do is pickup a heater for when it's below 65 degrees. Nice to have a smoking area.

Very nice room. In my dreams I see something like that!!!

snip....I sit outside in mid winter.....snip

Ummmmmmmm, would I get in trouble here for saying "Bite me"??

What's that?? I wouldn't??

OK, cool. Brian "BITE ME!!!!" :D :laugh:

Very nice!

Brian
Me too, that's why I'm picking up the pipe and buying a new Stromy Kromer this year. :p

Looks great, Matt. One of these days I'll get around to fixing up my room on the garage. Funny how every time I'm about to get started The Wife[sup]©[/sup] always seems to find something else for me to do!

Enjoy it!

:thumbs:

Nice looking granite! That's the first time I've seen that style granite. It looks unique.