• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My personal best cigar pass

vern

OK Lets rock . Hi I'm Vern I just finished my first cigar pass with Tex and am looking to start one of my own.
Think I'll call it " My personal bests pass" I am ready to start with some Perdomo,Five Vega ,CAO.La estrella,and other really great smokes that are some of my own presonal favorites. Please let me know what to do next or email me at TEVECAKA@aol.com -----
vern in oregon

TomUfer and Texcigar are already on board now i am waiting for the rest of you that have some personal best cigars ( you know the ones I'm talking about they are the cigars that even when you burn your fingers you keep huffing and consider the pain well worth it )and want in on this pass

Well i think we are shaping up just fine so far we have six members on board at this rate i am hoping to start this pass sometime this next week. Thanks guys for the great response.I will try to keep a daily update .

Tried to email jojoscigars and email would not go thru . get back to me here and let me know what the problem is.

I'm in on that! This pass is also going to be covered by C.P.I. since vern will be our newest member! I will be sending Rod and update for that section soon."Know what I mean VERN!"..the late and great Earnest P. Worl

Dave, I'm starting to wonder if you are following me or vise versa. I e-mailed vern also and got in on this one.Hey Vern, do you have a line up yet? You Dave and I could meet some place and kick it off. That would be kinda cool.

I think it might be even cooler if we meet at the end of the pass so I can keep an eye on the two of you and slap your hands or whine if you take one I am in love with.NOTICE: to all members this pass is full and I will be posting it on the passes in progress in the next day or so.Thanks to all those that responded this looks like it will be one great pass.So lets get ready to rock and roll.

Alrighty, at the end then. That sounds good too. Oh, that's right. It is your pass , afterall. LOL. Looking forward to it.

This is the final list of those of you in the pass
given in no particular order.
Shadow
MBHeadley
Firelarz
Texcigar
Tom-ufer
Uncle Remus
Devin Cole
Michael Dohrman
CohibaSurfer
PuroDaveThanks to all of you I will be emailing you with
the particulars of the pass.

Woops I accidently left one out but thanks to his quick email I can fix it so add to the list.
Todd Kakazu
Sorry about the mistake Todd and welcome aboard.

Yep. I haven't even met him yet and am already looking forward to making Vern whine as he watches our takes. LOL.(Edited by ormdh at 7:17 pm on April 25, 2001)

Looks like I also forgot GilV sorry Gil I will get this straight yet { actualy i was using a clipboard and your name got stuck under the clip)

Vern Ham
Moderator removed personal data
Ok lets get ready to go. Here is what I need from
you. I need a Ph# and a time to reach you on
a weekend if nessary.When the pass comes to you
Please make your selections and pass it as soon as
possible.You may take up to four cigars but I am
not putting a limit on your puts (ain't that nice of me )
These are my best cigars and thats what this pass is
all about ,take some you want to try and put in as
good as you take.{ I am talking about the ones that burn
your fingers before ya put them out }
rules are standard ,the ones i choose to emphasize are..No naked stix "wrap em up"
List your puts and takes on the cigar pass site
refill the credo if nessary
all shipping is to be USPS Priorty mail with a tracking#
make sure the packaging is good" fix if nessary"
maintain quality
isom in isom out
no duplicates put ( different sizes ok,cubans & opus x are exempt )
try to keep the size of your puts close to your takes
if you are not going to be home when pass arrives make arrangements
No machine mades
this pass is insured by cigar pass insuranceCigars I am starting the pass with...Perdomo reserve X Maduro
Teamo Anniversario maduro Figurao
CAO Extreme Robusto
Anniversario Nic Robusto ( I like this better than Padrons )
Cuban Bullet Belicosos
Don Lino Robusto
Dos Rios Torpedo
La Estrella Cabana Robusto
CAO Anniversaire Belicosos
5 Vegas Corona
Puro Indios Especial #4
Sancho Panza Caballeros
5 Vegas Torpedo
La Tradition Torpedo
Opus X ( NOTE: Counts as a ISOM )
ORDER OF PASS
Uncle Remus
Devin Cole
Firelarz
Shadow
Texcigar
tom_ufer
Gil.V
Michael Dohrman
Todd Kakazu
MB Headley
Purodave
And back to me.
Please email me with your address and Ph# ASAP.
and I will get this pass moving.
Thanks all Vern
(Edited by KStevenson at 6:54 am on April 26, 2001)