• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My personal best cigar pass

Well this pass is back where it all started . The pass has made it back to me and I really appreciate the quality and quality of the puts.
The last guy in the pass was getting married the same day the pass arrived and he asked to be let out of the pass. I guess I would have let him out of the pass for most any other reason but I felt that it might set a bad precedence in his life if I let him break his commitment to the pass at a time when he is making one of the most important commitments in his life. I am not all mean as I gave him a R&J Churchill ISOM out of the pass as a wedding gift, anyway I will catch up with him when he gets back from his honeymoon and get his puts and takes although I will not wait till then smoke some of these in the meantime. What do you think?
To all that were in this pass WOW you guys are the greatest , I sent out 15 of my favorite finger burners and got back 35 of your favorites and not only that but i have met some great guys and made a few very special friends. Lord willing I will be involved in cigar pass for a long time so if any of you are in my area <Portland, Or.
just drop me an email and hopefully we can get together over a good cigar.
Any of you will be welcome in any pass that I put together in the future and I hope to have the privilege
Of being in some of your passes.
I will post Purodaves puts and takes later even if this pass is moved to the completed section.
THANKS ALLThanks, Your Friend: Vern Ham

Thank you Vern ! I'm glad you liked your newly aquired cigar collection. If I'm ever in Portland on business, I'll certainly give you a hollar.- Tom

Hey Vern, thanks a bunch for the great gift! Let me know when you want to meet up and we'll officially complete this pass!

Well I met up with purodave at the cigar lounge on monday and got to meet his beautiful and gracious new wife. Dave and I finished the pass and here are his puts and takes.
Takes : Snacho Panza
La Luna
Fuente EsquisitoPuts : Roly Valentinos
ERDM robusto larga
Montecristo cigar des arts
Nic . boxpress maduroThanks Dave and thanks to all of you this was a great experience .
This pass can be moved to the finished pass section now.

Took your advice Darren as it has always be good in the past. Tell me what you think.