• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My personal best cigar pass

Yeah Dave Cool your jets man and anyway your not the last one in this pass I am

Hey Bill, the pass is on its way to you. Went out yesterday. Conf # 0310 2990 0004 9204 6403.

Standing by Larz. Thanks.Time for the Pee Pee Dance to begin.:biggrin:

I think Dave was doing the pee pee dance the day he signed up. LOL!

Hey guys can you keep it down a little. I'm deep in meditation while doin' the Pee Pee Dance. Ommmmmmmm........... :biggrin:

Are you kidding? I start doing the peepee dance when I think about posting on the open pass board. It really hits hard when it gets moved to the passes in progress board. I love box passes!

I'm dying here. The box showed up at the house today along with the Top Shelf/Top Players pass and I'm stuck working a double shift due to one of my employees calling in sick. Won't be able to pop those boxes open until after midnight. Will plan to get the pass out tomorrow.

Tough situation. Just don't get the boxes mixed between dance steps. LOL.

Very cool....timeto crank up the phonograph...you know the ol' victorola and put on the Pee-Pee dance record....LOL

Better keep that LP and stylus in good condition. I don't think the Pee Pee Dance album is available on CD yet. LOL :biggrin::wink:

This is beginning to sound like we all have waaaaaaaaaay to much time on or hands.

Oh man, you're not going to believe this, but...I just did a search for "Pee Pee Dance" on Napster and actually found it!
I found two groups doing the same song (don't know who "covered" who) but Mcrackins & Gob were the two groups. Very very funnyDave :biggrin:

That is funny! I'll have to see if I can find it. I have a friend who has so many af those vinyl discs in his garage, he's bound to have it.

Ok, back to the pass. Pass was mailed out Wednesday morning to Tex. Confirmation # 0310 2990 0002 1506 9368.Takes:
Puros Indios #4
CAO Extreme RobustoPuts:
AF 858 Natural
Excalibur #1 Maduro
Mayorga Torp Maduro
Romeo y Juletta Belicoso
ERDM Robusto SupremaTex, crank that Victorola up buddy (Unfortunately, I remember 78 LPs).