• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My personal best cigar pass

Thanks guys for the Quick response I hope to put this in the mail tomarrow

Vern, I believe I sent my address in my original e-mail. If you still need it let me know.Looks like a great pass is in store for all of us.

Ormdh i have everything I need.Heads up Uncle the pass is on it's way to you USPS Priorty Confirm # 0300 1290 0003 0870 8719 Please Post when it arrives. ooooh this is just so exciting.

Box is here safe and sound. It just showed up I will post puts and take on monday when I send it out.:)

WOW Great DarrenR I have never had a package make that Quick a trip croos country. I hope ya fiind somthing that burns your fingers. Please fill out the remarks section on your page for your puts. ENJOY

Vern,What is the order of the pass? It has seemed to have changed, from the last one I read.
Email sent.Thanks,
Devin

Ok Vern here goe my puts and takes
takes:
La Tradition Rosada
puts:
Cuesa-Ray Belicoso No.11
Partagas 898
Indian Tobaco box press
Maconudo Maduro Hyde Park
Lone Wolf Sig churchillI will post the tracking tomarow when it goes out.
Thanx for letting me play nice choices there! :)

WOW in the words of ? " bada bing bada boom" What more can I say to great puts like that DarrenR You Da Man
thanks from all of us

Ok here is the conf # 0304-7990-0002-6355-6296
It's on its way to you Larz! Have fun and thanx agin for letting me play!

VernJust got back in, as I was reading the post I almost cryed when I though you had forgotten me. I sure am glad you remembered.Looks like an excellent pass.:cool:

Naw Gil I couldn't forget ya, hope yur smokin good ones today. Just got in from salmon fishin on my boat this mornin an afternoon, got skunked again and the starter on my boat ground all of it's teeth off but i had three great cigars, drank a little, and BBQed sasuages so i got no complaints. I hope your day is as good .

Hey guys, just got the box today. Sorry I havent posted, just got a new computer, the other one died! at least it was under warranty. I will look through it tomorrow and get it out asap. Larz

Hey guys. I refilled the humidstat, and it is packed up, I will mail it in a little while.
Takes- 5 Vegas Torp.
Puts- ERDM, Mayorga Maduro.I am not too familiar with the name and the size that they are. I am still a newbie. I hope this is cool. I will post conf. # later. Thanks....Larz

You done fine Larz , make sure and email shadow and give him a heads up that the pass is on it's way. Thanks for playing.

The Shadow already knows. Bwahahahahahahahaha! :biggrin:

All right, lets keep this thing moving! I am last on the list so you may need to ignore my impatience. LOL

Man, Dave. I have been in, what, 2 passes in a row with you now. You gots to be tha antsiest passer I know of. LOL!