• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My placebo effect

I got it. I really GOT it. Think about it guys. For those of us that buy $10 -$15 sticks we walk into a shop to herf, have or buy an LP9, CroMag, Don Carlos and sit. Across from us we see a guy salivating over his '26, Opus X, BBMF etc., and of course we think aw shit, that's a good smoke, good.

What we don't know is we've been had by the swap band trick.. I mean shit I would really like a '26 or am Feral Pig, but payday is not here yet. But that dude, he's eating it all up. There is a possible fringe benefit in the game of gotcha. He safe unless it smells like a Grape or Acid. So in its own subtle way, some people get their rocks off. But it's sad to know what a really good does taste like. Play on Gio-o-van.

^^Bravo
565.gif

Ok, I think I get what the OP is doing. This would be a great money saving mind tool to have. Can you imagine if you could pop open a can of cold Spam and through MINDWARP be able to pretend you where really having a perfectly prepared juicy ribeye steak with a tab of melted butter on top (that's the gel on your Spam). With such powerful MINDCRAP a person could be the envy of everyone living under the bridge. Don't you guys see the value of being able to bullshit yourself through life? You would have to be honest with yourself about anything. Ah, the power of the mind! Truly a remarkable dickstep to possess. And who needs a psychiatrist, I ARE ONE!

Ok, I think I get what the OP is doing. This would be a great money saving mind tool to have. Can you imagine if you could pop open a can of cold Spam and through MINDWARP be able to pretend you where really having a perfectly prepared juicy ribeye steak with a tab of melted butter on top (that's the gel on your Spam). With such powerful MINDCRAP a person could be the envy of everyone living under the bridge. Don't you guys see the value of being able to bullshit yourself through life? You would have to be honest with yourself about anything. Ah, the power of the mind! Truly a remarkable dickstep to possess. And who needs a psychiatrist, I ARE ONE!

Spam isn't ribeye? WTF?! Lmao

Wow you all are ridiculous.. I will be posting my video response to this though. I got a video going up soon that will talk all about this live and in living color. I will describe my process more and even answer some of these crazy comments.

And the woman who told me I forgot to take my meds or they wore off or someone left the computer on at one of those "special hospitals". You have a little girl.. so you scare me. I am now wondering if you would heavily medicate your kid close to death levels or at the very least send HER to a hospital if you couldn't handle her bouncing up and down the house, and believe me.. I was that kind of kid myself.

We know....in one post it was as obvious as a zit one the tip of a nose.

Yea well, we're all over the place. People who were trolls, nosy and rambunctious individuals as kids and carries into their adulthood at times.. you act like its such a crime.. a lot of you act like everything is such a crime and just have a big stick up your behind.

Oh come on you know its not that bad! I could never trick someone to eat Spam and make them think its a rib eye. Its not like I am selling these in bundles to people scamming them. Its just a test and I may try it on someone in the future FOR FREE.. so they get a FREE cigar from me. It would be for someone who wants just a cigar to sit down or something and I wont tell them what it really is but the label will be on it.. but if they ask a lot of questions, I may just break down and tell them or maybe if they ask fewer questions I will.. I haven't decided yet but these would be FREE if I were to give them to anyone. I would just say, I save labels so just return the label when you're done..TY.

I got it. I really GOT it. Think about it guys. For those of us that buy $10 -$15 sticks we walk into a shop to herf, have or buy an LP9, CroMag, Don Carlos and sit. Across from us we see a guy salivating over his '26, Opus X, BBMF etc., and of course we think aw shit, that's a good smoke, good.

What we don't know is we've been had by the swap band trick.. I mean shit I would really like a '26 or am Feral Pig, but payday is not here yet. But that dude, he's eating it all up. There is a possible fringe benefit in the game of gotcha. He safe unless it smells like a Grape or Acid. So in its own subtle way, some people get their rocks off. But it's sad to know what a really good does taste like. Play on Gio-o-van.

People like you are really that snobby aren't they? to imagine someone smoking a 40 dollar stick or a little less maybe but then someone smoking a 7-10 dollar stick sits across from him.. and to think someone would have an issue with that (maybe even you), it just shows people don't really enjoy their sticks after all if they feel they have to worry about people sitting across from them smoking something that costs way less.. When I've smoked out at a bar I COULD CARE LESS even if I was one of those ultra high end smokers. If someone smoked a Factory Throwouts #99 near me, it wouldn't bug me.. I WOULDNT CARE.. I DONT ASK unless someone seems cool and I start talking to them or I am in a convo, I will then ask.. "So what cigar are you smoking?"

No snobs here. If you enjoy Phillies, Backwoods or even Grape White Owls you go for it. Smoke what you like, like what you smoke. It's when you start spouting off theories about using brain power or the magic of Xanth to turn those cigars into Anejos that people will get a little disjointed. Just sit back, relax and enjoy this forum. Find out what it has to offer before throwing your weight around.

No snobs here. If you enjoy Phillies, Backwoods or even Grape White Owls you go for it. Smoke what you like, like what you smoke. It's when you start spouting off theories about using brain power or the magic of Xanth to turn those cigars into Anejos that people will get a little disjointed. Just sit back, relax and enjoy this forum. Find out what it has to offer before throwing your weight around.

I never intended to throw my weight around but when I get the responses I do, then I am going to defend.. not for nothing. I wanted my idea to be presented, even if it was some form of introduction. Some things need spicing up anyhow. Puff.com really is lacking in their threads or thread counts.. I gave them some life and they decided to get rid of me because the convo escalated to something further due to others initiating things... And I just tell em.. I am like Trump.. I say what I think so maybe such and such shouldn't mention his wife and throwing stickers on her with different names or such junk. I didn't apologize for what I said and there.. they bounced me.

I never intended to throw my weight around but when I get the responses I do, then I am going to defend.. not for nothing. I wanted my idea to be presented, even if it was some form of introduction. Some things need spicing up anyhow. Puff.com really is lacking in their threads or thread counts.. I gave them some life and they decided to get rid of me because the convo escalated to something further due to others initiating things... And I just tell em.. I am like Trump.. I say what I think so maybe such and such shouldn't mention his wife and throwing stickers on her with different names or such junk. I didn't apologize for what I said and there.. they bounced me.

That is odd, for sure. I actually am interested in seeing what you come up with on your video. Will you start a new thread for it? I must say your theory is interesting and thought provoking. I have a hard time wrapping my head around Black Holes but science says it's true. They say we only use a small % of our brains and you may have tapped into the unknown? And maybe not?

May I suggest not swapping labels on Gurkha's. That would be cheating.

That is odd, for sure. I actually am interested in seeing what you come up with on your video. Will you start a new thread for it? I must say your theory is interesting and thought provoking. I have a hard time wrapping my head around Black Holes but science says it's true. They say we only use a small % of our brains and you may have tapped into the unknown? And maybe not?

May I suggest not swapping labels on Gurkha's. That would be cheating.

Yea I will be releasing a video on my Smokin Giovanni Youtube channel. I had it up within the last 7 months I'd say but lately have been putting more content on it. I do cigar reviews mostly.. mostly original label sticks that I didn't tamper with so the reviews are what they are. But funny thing is, I could use the CAO Italia labeled one and pass it off as a real review for the CAO Italia.. I don't think I am going to though but I might just make it a continuation of my placebo effect video instead.. sounds like a better idea.

And no chances are I will never use a Gurkha and band it with something else. I like leaving those alone typically same with any big brand.

So in the next video do you plan to compare your cigar observations to the way Dahmer observed his victims, like you did in the Legend Ario video?

How could any cigar with what you call out as Glass cleaner, Vinegar, and Newspaper flavors be good?

Also, January to May is not "aged" that's just "acclimated".

So in the next video do you plan to compare your cigar observations to the way Dahmer observed his victims, like you did in the Legend Ario video?

How could any cigar with what you call out as Glass cleaner, Vinegar, and Newspaper flavors be good?

Also, January to May is not "aged" that's just "acclimated".

WOW you have literally no imagination do you? You cant pick up flavors in cigars?? I've picked up gym sock sweaty smells in cigars before, earthiness of course, a damp basement like when it rains a lot and water gets down there (Gran Habano Gran Reserva gold label). I've picked up seaweed in a recent one. I mean would you rather I tell you all how I picked up gay mens intestines that were victims of Jeffrey Dahmer up? Last I checked I didn't go that into detail. And how you even think about my videos in the same context as Jeffrey Dahmer and not taking that as a joke speaks volumes about your judgment. I am not harming anyone, I am not preserving bodies or trying to make zombies.

Look, the cigar chances are was aged longer and for the time I had it was the tip off point.. the time I gave it fully enhanced it I feel but it was already aged quite a bit to where it was on discount and I added like 5 months or close to that on this particular one.