• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My wife asked me how much life insurance I had

Thoughts

Forehead wrinkle king
I thought it was an odd question to ask. I have her a rounded number that I guessed was correct and she just shrugged her shoulders and said, “that’s enough.” She left the house soon after that with some of her stuff and the kids, no words were spoken at all. She was stoic.

That was right before the accident.

Stunned and still befuddled, I ventured inside the house to find a box on the kitchen bar. A brown box with BRAD DILLON written on the side of it. Curious, as I did not order a package, I approached the package. It was light but carried numerous items that I could tell from lifting it.

I pulled out my Gerber and proceeded to begin down the tape on the top, being careful not to cut into the box. The tape seemed to come off easy enough. I grabbed one flap and lifted.....that was the last thing I remember. BE86751D-1BDB-410F-8E8A-F383BF2C5D7C.jpeg
All I remember was something about Ed....that will forever be imprinted in my brain.

Thank you @Pugman1943, you are more than kind brother and I appreciate you more than you know. Revenge is best served aged!

Nice one Ed! Glad to see you enjoying the brotherhood here Brad!

That sounds like a really difficult and confusing situation. It's hard to know what is going on and why someone would leave without saying a word. It's a bit concerning that you don't remember much after opening the box, either. I'm glad you had someone to talk to about it and that you are okay. Sometimes even physicians need to be prepared for everything, and here's why financial planning (https://www.thefinitygroup.com/financial-planning-for-physicians) becomes vital. Take care of yourself, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help.

Last edited: