• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My wife says, "no more cigars!"-pass

SFG75

Master-passer
In thinking about what to name my first pass, I couldn’t help but think of the present state of my marriage. ;) See, I’m a teacher and well, let’s just say I’m not on an Ashton VSG budget by any means. ??? I would bet that some folks here spend as much on cigars as much as I make in a month, but hey, there are great sticks for a little less. Turns out that I’ve run afoul of the old lady by spending a little bit more than I should have. The law was laid down, and I was told-no more cigars for the month!. Since I want cigars and want to stay married (not necessarily in that order, but hey, who am I to argue?) I’m starting the “wife says no more cigars for you” pass.

I'd like to get a good mix of some vets and newbs in on this one. If you are one of the latter, here's what you need to know. In terms of the rules, please read the rules. It's very important that you are aware of the rules and that you follow the rules. Please read the rules.

The only other rule?
-Have fun!

The Pass sequence
1.)Treamayne(OK)
2.)WAM79(OK)
3.)puffnstuff(OK)
4.)Psyktek(OK)
5.)bfreebern(OK)
6.)marcsheldon(OK)
7.)cigarsarge(OK)
8.)RNCCEN(OK)
9.)Surferonthecrystalcoast(OK)
10.)DreC(OK)
11.)sOber(OK)
12.)Kingpin(OK)
13.)Moki
14.)cvmfour
15.)Randyb1
back to SFG 75

ISOMs

Partagas short May ‘03
Bolivar Petite Corona ‘03
Romeo ‘Y Julieta Exhibicion #4, 2003
RASS (specialty selected)

Regular line

Opus X Perfection #2
Cohiba red dot extra vigoroso pyramid
Ashton VSG mystique
Joya de Nicaragua Antonio 1970 churchill
CAO Exteme churchill
Onyx Reserve #4
Sherpa Diablo robusto
Trilogy Exotic Maduro robusto
Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur english claro robusto
Partagas humitube (churchill)
Zino Platinum "chubbies"

Well, now that you have posted, I just want you to know that unlike you, I would NEVER post-pad. That just isn't the way that I operate. Sure, keep it up, not as if I'm doing it too!. No, I would never reply back, I would just edit the original post unilike some people that I know! :sign:

SFG75 said:
Well, now that you have posted, I just want you to know that unlike you, I would NEVER post-pad. That just isn't the way that I operate. Sure, keep it up, not as if I'm doing it too!. No, I would never reply back, I would just edit the original post unilike some people that I know! :sign:
post padding what is that , sounds like something a shady character from Neb. would try to pull :p :p :p

Hey Scott , While your editing , cough, cough , what year is that RASS again
:sign: :sign: :sign:

I'm interested if you don't mind adding an overseas stop to your pass. I was in Paul's (RNCCEN) first pass and it worked well ( I thought)

Let me know.

-K-

If you post a full sized version of the picture in your .sig, I'm in!

Treamayne said:
I'm interested if you don't mind adding an overseas stop to your pass. I was in Paul's (RNCCEN) first pass and it worked well ( I thought)

Let me know.

-K-
Very well, be sure and add a pineapple or something when you get it. you're in Treamayne!

Moki-for the pic, check out the CAO website and click on "events" I would love to have you in on this, how do you mess with the sizing of images?? ??? ??? ??? I'll add you in the meantime. if that's a o.k. :)

bfreebern said:
I'd like to join if possible. Thanks Greg :thumbs:
You're in!, but if OSU beats my Huskers, I'm booting ya.

:sign: :sign: :sign: :D :sign: :sign: :D

Send me your name and addy via PM or update your personal info. :D

Looks like a nice little line-up, Scott. Put me in, please.

It'll be nice to get a box that isn't the size of a steamer trunk! :D

SFG75 said:
bfreebern said:
I'd like to join if possible. Thanks Greg :thumbs:
You're in!, but if OSU beats my Huskers, I'm booting ya.

:sign: :sign: :sign: :D :sign: :sign: :D

Send me your name and addy via PM or update your personal info. :D
Addy in profile, there Cornhusker :p

GO POKES.

Here we go. My very first post and I'm doing the taboo of posting the "can I join" post.

So um....Can I Join?

I've did what the rules suggested, read on current box passes, and completed ones to see what I'm getting into. My only credentials is that I've been posting on ASC in the past few months.

Man, looks as if we are filling up pretty fast!, and I was worried that the opposite would happen. :D :D

O.K., kingpin, servebig,and marcsheldon, you're all in. :)

puffnstuff said:
I'd love to join in, if there's still room and you'll have me.
Congratulations!, you are #10 to be involved. :D :)

Will wait a day or so to see if more apply for spots 11-15. If not, I would be happy with just the ten of us. :D