• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My wife says, "no more cigars!"-pass

I received my gift from my Secret Santa today, a tupidor clear full of cigars , what a nice guy that ol Santa is , still waiting on your pass to show up though Scott, wonder what could be going on with that.

Ill keep you posted if anything shows up

Randy

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

:p ;) :p

OK since I couldn't get anyone to call me out on this :whistling:
must be to much activity in some other passes

Pass arived in good shape

Now just have to decide what to leave for Scott

Will post p&t asap

Randy

Randyb1 said:
I received my gift from my Secret Santa today, a tupidor clear full of cigars , what a nice guy that ol Santa is , still waiting on your pass to show up though Scott, wonder what could be going on with that.

Ill keep you posted if anything shows up

Randy

Finally got it Randy. Glad to hear that you got it and everything is safe and sound. BTW-when it comes to understanding your post........

misc4.jpg

:D :D :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Twice in one day-god have I been taken! I've been played like a Sega!. ;)

Now that the pass is almost home
Congrats on a well run pass :thumbs:
Been fun following this one :D

Bill

Just heard from Randy last night, he'll be posting puts and takes soon.

In light of all that has gone in, it's fair to say that I fell for two things in one day. Of course everyone knows about gr8's "stolen" pass and all the fun material that has been typed out on that. I talked to Randy and he mentioned that he received a tuppedor full of cigars that his secret santa gave him. Of course, I didn't get what he was saying, but that's just a regular occurance with Randy. :laugh:

BTW-Randy......

negative2.jpg

SFG75 said:

In light of all that has gone in, it's fair to say that I fell for two things in one day. Of course everyone knows about gr8's "stolen" pass and all the fun material that has been typed out on that. I talked to Randy and he mentioned that he received a tuppedor full of cigars that his secret santa gave him. Of course, I didn't get what he was saying, but that's just a regular occurance with Randy. :laugh:

BTW-Randy......

negative2.jpg

[snapback]149067[/snapback]​

And to be fair Scott, I did keep tryin to tell you that Neal wasn't nearly as big of an a$$ as you kept saying he was. :laugh: :laugh: :p :p

SFG75 said:

In light of all that has gone in, it's fair to say that I fell for two things in one day.  Of course everyone knows about gr8's "stolen" pass and all the fun material that has been typed out on that.  I talked to Randy and he mentioned that he received a tuppedor full of cigars that his secret santa gave him.  Of course, I didn't get what he was saying, but that's just a regular occurance with Randy. :laugh:

BTW-Randy......

negative2.jpg

[snapback]149067[/snapback]​

I'll------------try------------to--------------type------------a----------------little-----------slower------------for--------------you---------------from--------------now---------------on-------------if---------------you----------------think------------------that--------------- would--------------help--------------you----------------out---------------------Scott

hope this helps
oops---------------I-------------mean-------------hope-----------this--------------helps

Randy :p

:rolleyes: Now-------------Thats----------------FUNNY

Ok here are my p&t
DC # is oh yea there is no DC# as I am keeping the pass for Scott until Christmas Eve. Like I said Scott only a two stick per day charge , lets see for
today I think ill try............
:p
Takes

#3. RASS
#4. Boliva Petite Corona
#57.Indian Tobac Gorilla
#70.Alec Bradley Sun Grown
#76.LaAurora Anos 100
#77.Graycliff Espresso Pirate

Puts

#79. SLR Serie A
#80. QDO Gran Coronas
#81. Fonseca 5-50
#82. Perdomo 2
#83. Bauza Pyramid
#84. Cohiba XV 600 Pyramid
#85. Perdomo Edicion de Silvio robustos
#86. A. Fuente Anejo 77 (shark)

Well, I'd like to announce that this pass has fulfilled it's mission and is now home safe. A big thank you to each and every one of you who participated. I started this pass because I kept checking to see when a pass would start-only to be frustrated that one had not yet begun. Being the first one of this pass season, we got off the ground really quick and things went very smoothly. I've learned so much about cigars and ISOMs throughout this whole thing, it would be hard to tell ya'll how I've truly learned by the seat of my pants on this whole thing. A big thank you to the wife as well, who helped me create the puts and takes sheet using the computer(you guys would've loved the handmade version I made) as well as to mail the pass when I had exactly the same working hours as the USPS. I'm out of the proverbial doghouse now, but I won't have to use the discover card to order an invasion of cigars now-since I now have a great collection thanks to my BOTLs. Thanks again, I won't ever forget this experience. :thumbs:

PM to Rod to move us up to the "Passes completed" section.

That was a nice one Scott! :thumbs:
Enjoy the holidays with your new collection!! ;)

Congrats and thanks for a fun pass. Glad I could be the lead and very happy you took the overseas plunge.

Great job, one and all.

-K-

PS: You gonna post a final list of the sticks that you received when she made it home?