• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MyFitnessPal....

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Ok, I'm on my way, trying to lose a few pounds. I've used Weight Watchers before and was never able to record beer and their calories. I'm using MyFitnessPal and it's amazing the beer it has listed. Goose Island, Three Floyd's, Dark Horse, Founders, Trillium brewing, Maine Brewing, Prairie Artisan Ales, Hardywood, etc.

If you're counting calories through an app, check this one out!

Usually, when I try to lose weight, beer is the first to go. ;)

When I lost weight I didn't cut out beer, but I did trim down my intake. Instead of counting calories I was (and still am) more concerned with cutting carbs. Just cutting your carb intake down a good deal will have near immediate effect on weight loss. For lunch during the week I tend to stick with those Smart Ones by Weightwatchers frozen meals. Not that exciting but good enough to tide me over until dinner. The hardest part is training yourself to the smaller portions. I stick to the ones with 5 points or below and every so often throw in a 6-pointer.

BTW, my weekends tend to be more splurging and less carb counting. It's all about balance. I've managed to keep the weight I lost off (well, 95% of it) for the past couple years.

I have used it off and on over the years. It is the best I have found. A lot of other apps can connect with it too.

Always go with what works for you. I have a lot of trouble pushing back from the table when there's still food to be had. I'm afraid if I stopped hiking and biking I'd blow up like a whale.

Always go with what works for you. I have a lot of trouble pushing back from the table when there's still food to be had. I'm afraid if I stopped hiking and biking I'd blow up like a whale.

That's key. I'm pretty good at not eating lots of sugar and junk but I don't exercise enough. I have a fairly physical part-time job which helps but it's not enough.:(

Does it come up as iFit coach in the app store?

I was more surprised that a calorie/fitness tracker had brands and specific beers. It's a great tracker.

Does it come up as iFit coach in the app store?

Yes, she pops outs in a sports bra and yoga pants.