• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mystery Cigar Pass

The bird has flown the coop, heading north to VA.

PO DC #0305 2710 0002 4592 4594

PO says she should land Thursday!!

Thanks for letting me in this pass was a lot of fun, and will be tracking our bird's travels.

Jack Straw said:
The bird has flown the coop, heading north to VA.

PO DC #0305 2710 0002 4592 4594

PO says she should land Thursday!!

Thanks for letting me in this pass was a lot of fun, and will be tracking our bird's travels.
[snapback]280404[/snapback]​

I'm working from home tomorrow to make sure I can properly welcome the mystery to Virginia!

After a brief stop in Virginia, the Mystery Pass is on it's way to NJ.

DC#: 0305 1720 0001 9687 2517

Thanks for organizing and allowing me to join in on the fun. This was my first pass and it was a terrific experience. I was so excited with the contents of the package that I opened first - I didn't dare test my luck with a second package.

bthompson2875 said:
After a brief stop in Virginia, the Mystery Pass is on it's way to NJ.

DC#: 0305 1720 0001 9687 2517

Thanks for organizing and allowing me to join in on the fun. This was my first pass and it was a terrific experience. I was so excited with the contents of the package that I opened first - I didn't dare test my luck with a second package.
[snapback]281093[/snapback]​

Make sure you list what you put in the prize bag. This pass is flying fast!!!

Looks like I am coming up in a coupple of days. Can't wait till "Santa" arives.

:p :p

Jack Straw said:
[snapback]281156[/snapback]​

Price Bag Stick Number #2 = Montecristo (ISOM) #2

bthompson2875 said:
Jack Straw said:
[snapback]281156[/snapback]​

Price Bag Stick Number #2 = Montecristo (ISOM) #2
[snapback]281220[/snapback]​

Nice smoke!! Prize bag is getting to be "multinational"!!

This is worse than Christmas Eve...C'mon, C'mon, C'mon....waiting patiently... :whistling: AHHHHHHHHHHH!

loanshark said:
I got the pass will pm p&t tonight and send out ASAP
[snapback]282497[/snapback]​

Sounds great, thanks for keeping us up to date on its progress.

So far so good on the flight of the pass.. Thanks everyone again.

I took Pack 5 and placed pack 7 Prize bag Diamond crown #4 Pass will be shipped tomorrow will post DC when I get it.

Thanks DevilsMilk great pass idea plus much props on your first pass hosting. :D :D

OK, pass arrived at Wombat's safe and sound! I have cleared my put's with our host and can tell you that my contribution to the "Prize" bag is a San Cristobal La Punta (ISOM) with a June 03 box code. I have aranged with jdscw to hand deliver the box to him as we live close...so no tracking number. I will do that tomorrow or Sat, and post when the exchange is made. On to the next stop!

Looks Like I am to meet Wombat Will clear my puts and takes and post a Tracking # as soon as possible. This thing is flying.

The pass was handed of yesterday. Boy that prize bag is looking Good.

jdscw said:
The pass was handed of yesterday. Boy that prize bag is looking Good.
[snapback]284664[/snapback]​

Yes it does... Unfortunately for me I am not eligible :(

Otherwise I would have to rig it.... Just kidding its all being done fairly and by an independent council (My daughter).

Good luck to all of you and may the lucky winner have hours of enjoyment...