• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mystery Cigar Pass

The bird has flown the coup Up to Smithers Puts and takes cleared. Prize Bag is A Diamond Crown Maximus #4. Will post Track tomorow.

Wow talk about moving fast. It is on its way to me already... Can't wait, have all my puts picked out, just need to reach into the humi and find a nice stick for the prize bag.

Smithers said:
Wow talk about moving fast. It is on its way to me already... Can't wait, have all my puts picked out, just need to reach into the humi and find a nice stick for the prize bag.
[snapback]284739[/snapback]​

Smithers go ahead and send me a PM with your puts. That way we can clear them early and you will be all set. Thanks for taking an early start on this.

-Brad

The Track to Smithers is 03050830000169399491 It should arive Tuesday.

Well Mr Peat is ready to play in the sand box on this pass and awaits in anticipation for when it eventually arrives in Maryville sometime down the road. :D

I'm after Smithers...I'll get my puts to you ASAP. We'll try to keep the momentum going.

Mike L.

DevilsMilk said:
Smithers go ahead and send me a PM with your puts. That way we can clear them early and you will be all set. Thanks for taking an early start on this.

[snapback]284747[/snapback]​

I will PM you tonight with my Puts.

Got home tonight and what did I find? A big box of smokes sittin' on my porch.

My puts have been PM'ed and as soon as they are cleared this baby will be headed out the door.

I went looking in the humi for a prize stick, wanted to send out one of my favorites. So into the prize bag goes a Ashton VSG Spellbound

Hope the winner enjoys (even more I hope it is me :) (there are some nice looking sticks in that bag))

**edit because my spelling sucks**

Smithers said:
Got home tonight and what did I find? A big box of smokes sittin' on my porch.

My puts have been PM'ed and as soon as they are cleared this baby will be headed out the door.

I went looking in the humi for a prize stick, wanted to send out one of my favorites. So into the prize bag goes a Ashton VSG Spellbound

Hope the winner enjoys (even more I hope it is me :) (there are some nice looking sticks in that bag))

**edit because my spelling sucks**
[snapback]285593[/snapback]​

PM sent and I see you posted your prize cigar. All I can say is this pass has some excellent smokes involved. I look forward to seeing this come home and finding out who the winner is. Good luck to you all.

Ground control has cleared this one for take off, will be sending her out tomorrow.

Heads up Mercedesguy !

We have lift off, DC#03050830000257794184

My Take was #8 and my Put #10 ..

Thanks again Brad for the excellent pass.

Wife says the package has arrived. I'll be home in a couple of hrs to check it out. Stay tuned.....

Mercedesguy said:
Wife says the package has arrived. I'll be home in a couple of hrs to check it out. Stay tuned.....
[snapback]286891[/snapback]​

Tuned!!! :)

Package arrived safe and sound (Charged the Humipack). Puts approved. Prize pack addition is Upmann Sir Winston Churchill(ISOM). On my way to the post office within the hour.

Heads up Gandolf!!!

Thanks for the Pass!

Got it!

I wasn't able to spend any time at home this evening, wedding anniversary (19 years!) and Valentines Day kind of shot any hope of taking care of this.

I will get to it tomorrow, and get her mailed out Thursday.

OK Ready here ....

To all those in the state of MO who want to gather round this pass, looks like a saturday trip from maryville should be in order....i'll keep you posted as to when it actually arrives!

ok I had a thought Brad it is your call. brad knows my puts and i will post prize stick but I would like to mail my puts to brad then he mails me a random pack from big box. The reason is i have some concerns about customs and amount of time on turn around Brad of course I would reimburse you postage.But this pass has some serious cash tied up in it and I would feel badly if it got lost.