• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Name my Wife's Dog Contest

Small female dogs name preference

• Ginger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trixie

• Carly

• Gracie

• Total voters

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
Even though we already have three dogs my wife decided she wanted a lap dog and the following pic is the newest member of the Greeson residence.

Puppy.JPG

The Contest:

The four names in the poll are on a short list of names the wife likes. Please vote for the one you like. If the wife chooses the name that you voted for I will put your name in a hat and allow the wife to draw one for a nice selection of smokes. Now in order for me to know who voted for what I will need you to post which name you voted for.

Now I'm not particularly fond of any of those names sooooo, anyone that can suggest another name that the wife likes better than the four in the poll will automatically be the winner. Please do not copy and post a list of names..... limit your suggestions to five or less.

Dog info: Female.... Poodle/Chihuahua.... and a fearless little stinker.

The Rules: Whatever the wife says is final! :sign: ;)

I've got to say Gracie as well. My little girl (kacey...Australian Shepard/beagle mix) had a buddy named Gracie who was the smallest dog in the playgroup, but had the msot spunk and vigor of any of them, and was fearless, while still being cute and nice. "Big dog" personality in a little dog's body.

Voted for Ginger, but I'd call it Snuggles.

Trixie for sure! C'mere Trixie doodle....Did she already nip Mommy?

Gotta go with Gracie for the poll. Lady Bird is what i would name her though...After a famous Texas lady. :p

Hi, Allofus123! I voted for the name, "Ginger" in the poll. However, I would like to suggest the names of "Cassie" and "Holly" for your wife's consideration. Judging from the photo, the little dog is simply adorable! All the Best. Regards, knightlaird

Gracie was my vote.

We have two Chi's...the newest of which we named Lucy. That way, when I get home at night and the dog stampede happens, I can say with a straight face; "....Lucy! I'm hoooome..!!..."

We love all four of our carpet critters, but the Chi's are really special little dogs. Fearless and full of it....great pets.

Cute doggie - !!

Cheers - B.B.S.

Carly

You're so vain you probably think this contests about you don't you......don't you?

C'mon sing with me :)

I vote Trixie - reminds me of the old days when life was much more simple

I voted Gracie for the poll. But my son said it should be named Snickers, because its his favorite candy bar. I would say PEZ because thats my dogs name. He, my dog, looks like a PEZ despencer. :sign:

I voted Gracie but I suggest Carlita...
Its kinda of like Carly but it reflects her latina heritage! :D

-Rob