• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Name my Wife's Dog Contest

Small female dogs name preference

• Ginger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trixie

• Carly

• Gracie

• Total voters
I voted Gracie, simply because I love Burns and Allen.

Say Goodnight Gracie...

Alternative would be Pooh, as in little sh*t :)

I voted gracie.

others consideration might include
poco
jasmine
Bo Jangles

Brandon

I voted gracie.

others consideration might include
poco
jasmine
Bo Jangles

Brandon

I worked in a Kennel and use to love this Springer Spaniel named Gracie. So i had to pick that one.

But I would suggest what I named my dog. Bubbie, because I hear everyone calling their dog (ok, mostly female dogs) that anyway. When anyone hears me call her, I get a comment......"That's her name?" They love it!

She is a cute pup. Watch out for your ankle's! :p

I have always liked Madalyn for girl dogs.

EDIT: The fiancee just walked by and said since its a poodle and chiuaua name it poochi ...

(go with Madalyn)

How in the world is that dog going to get the duck back to the blind?????

:p

I voted Ginger Kenny, but something this cute :love: I would call Nelly.

As per your thread title says to do......

My vote is......Contest! :whistling:

Did I win?

:sign:

I consulted with the wife and she and I concur - Gracie... :thumbs:

Kenny - before you name her, though, you have to do the back door test. Yell the name out of the back door and if the neighbors all break out in laughter it's not a good idea to name the dog that... I wish I would have taken that advice when my wife named our Min-Pin "Princess" - I've been stuck with the neighbor's laughing at me for the last 5 years.. ???

voted for trixie because she reminds me of trixie from the JACKIE GLEASON show. we had a poodle for eighteen years, which we loved, her name was GIGI!