• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Name my Wife's Dog Contest

Small female dogs name preference

• Ginger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trixie

• Carly

• Gracie

• Total voters
sack said:
voted for trixie because she reminds me of trixie from the JACKIE GLEASON show. we had a poodle for eighteen years, which we loved, her name was GIGI!
[snapback]298086[/snapback]​

My family had a poodle for 18 years called Fluffy. Great dog and very much missed by me :( I voted for Gracie.

Darren

ggiese said:
Kenny - before you name her, though, you have to do the back door test.
[snapback]298037[/snapback]​

That's just so wrong ... :sign:

She looks like a Ginger.

ggiese said:
you have to do the back door test.

I voted for Trixie, that should pass the back door test. :sign:

muddstick said:
How in the world is that dog going to get the duck back to the blind?????

[snapback]298001[/snapback]​

ROFLMAO.... I asked the wife that and she rolled her eyes at me..... and then laughed. :) I don't think this little thing could swim its way out of the water bowl. Here are my duck dogs Sugar, Ricki, and Cassie. RIP Rickie!

All_Three.JPG

Update to the contest. I will end it this afternoon around 5pm. So far the wife has not been pursuaded by any of the suggested names and wants to stay with one of the four in the poll. If the wife stays with one of the names on the poll the winner will get a five pack of standard swill. (Opus, Padron, Anejo, etc) Should someone change her mind with their suggestion I will dig a lot deeper in the humi and get to some of the good stuff. ;) It will not disappoint.

You can make as many suggestions as you like as long as its not more than 5 per post and please no copy and paste.

Ginger is my pick! My wife loves the picture!! Thanks now she wants one! :rolleyes: :laugh:

OK - what about OPUS - it is an original dog name - everytime your wife calls the dog you can light one up - plus you can pm me and I will light one of the one's I win from you :laugh:

Here I thought it was a multi-layered contest to see who could read! :laugh:

Does that mean I didn't win?

I voted Gracie.

My suggestions would be:

Precious
Poochi (get it, poodle-chihuahua, I crack myself up)

ricmac25 said:
My suggestions would be:

Precious
Poochi (get it, poodle-chihuahua, I crack myself up)
[snapback]298197[/snapback]​

Ric, if she likes Poochi I will get even with you. :angry: :D

ggiese said:
, you have to do the back door test. ..... "Princess" - I've been stuck with the neighbor's laughing at me for the last 5 years.. ???

Not just the neighbors are laughin' Georgie :laugh: .... "back door test" & "princess" talk about a fudge packer! ??? :sign:

WTH were you thinking posting all this "revealing" info here knowing well that we're were going to see this? Are you giving us a hint ;) or were you just mistakenly posting it on a CP thread instead of some other "fudge packing board" :p :sign: RLMAO

I need to do a write in: "Joe M". Now that's a real dogs name!!!

:sign:

I already voted however here are some names.

Fran
Precious
Lilly