• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Name this cigar (Contest added)

I had a CAO Brazilla that looked almost identical to that. I can't remember the specific name of the vitola though.

The winner is Wolfie the Post Whore. Your amazingly awesome not so great prize package will be in the mail this weekend.

I believe that it's a la Aurora Puro Vintage 2003...Doesn't sound all that special, huh? So why is it so dark, you ask? Well, because of how it's been stored for the past 200 years.

Dang you are right. I have only seen this 2005 which are lighter but that shape is right on. :thumbs:

Best I could determine, it is a house blend rolled by the Key West Cigar Factory. They were unwilling to name the Cuban man that was responsible for the cigar, but my guess would be Pepin if they were truthful about him being famous in the industry.

Wolfie the Post Whore.

I've been trying to cut back but you know how it is. You tell yourself you're just going to go on that facebucket thing and see what your old college friends are up to and before you know it, it's 3 in the morning and you find you've spent the past several hours on message boards and are covered in cracker crumbs and bits of cheese...Maybe that's just me.

Thanks for the contest! How did it smoke, btw?

Anthony, step away from the psychedlic acid laden cheese and crackers and go do some bong hits of medical marijuana.
laugh.gif

You tell some scary camp fire stories, next thing you'll be doing is dressing up like Alex of A Clockword Orange for Halloween.

Congrats on winning bruddah! and thanks for the contest Bob, you got my storytelling juices going on that one
thumbs-up.gif

Dave

Name : Miura Directo de Fabrica Solomon Maduro (7x60 50ct Box Cigar comes unbanded)

Wrapper : Brazilian Maduro
Binder : Nicaragua
Filler : Nicaragua and Panama

Created : 2550 NW 72nd AVE #100 Miami FL 33122

Background : Miura Cigars was founded in 1999 by Jorge and Geidy Leon. A family owned company, paying attention to every detail of tobacco growing, cigar manufacturing process and distribution. (Taken from their brochure)

How it got to Key West : My guess it that they picked it up in Miami...

You tell some scary camp fire stories, next thing you'll be doing is dressing up like Alex of A Clockword Orange for Halloween.

You can probably imagine how disturbed my son is. He's just like me :D

Thank you, sir! This probably arrived earlier today but unfortunately I've been at work and just now returned home. I'm excited to give these a try!