• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nano Colloidal Silver

I did an optical analysis with some pretty high tech equipment and found this20211120_115951.jpg

Attachments

• 20211120_115539.jpg
    20211120_115539.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 13
Sorry for dragging up an old thread but I am almost out of colloidal silver and I need to order some soon. Can someone tell me again what the goal is as far as PPM for distilled water in our humidors?

....not that hard to find:

The Best Nano Silver Colloidal Silver Mineral Supplements 68 OZ 20 PPM Colloidal Silver Liquid https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JQ61YD6/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_804YX55VJ4RRV2BNWJHM
20ppm, IIRC...

Here's the one I've been using:

Nano Silver- Four 17 Oz Colloidal Silver Bottles - Liquid 68 Oz 20 Ppm - Colloidal Silver Mineral Supplement

https://a.co/d/aRgrKzc
If only you had posted that elsewhere in this thread Tom..... Jeff wouldn't have had to of asked. 🤷🏻

If only you had posted that elsewhere in this thread Tom..... Jeff wouldn't have had to of asked. 🤷🏻
The first time I clicked on his link it came up as Niacin B3 and I couldn't find that brand by searching Colloidal Silver.

At least I don't stick my feet in a fire and wait for someone else to tell me they're burning!

Last edited:
20ppm, IIRC...

Here's the one I've been using:

Nano Silver- Four 17 Oz Colloidal Silver Bottles - Liquid 68 Oz 20 Ppm - Colloidal Silver Mineral Supplement

https://a.co/d/aRgrKzc
Do you put this in your Aristocrat humidifiers? I remember your custom cabinets well but can't remember if it was THC/electric or driving off beads. This silver notion is new to me so trying to get a sense of if it is something I should be looking into.

Do you put this in your Aristocrat humidifiers? I remember your custom cabinets well but can't remember if it was THC/electric or driving off beads. This silver notion is new to me so trying to get a sense of if it is something I should be looking into.
I've been using this in my humidifier cans for some time; 2 oz 20ppm to a gallon of distilled water. There are some beads in the cabinet for 'ballast' but the primary humidification comes from the cans. Good memory, my cabinet is temp / RH controlled. I haven't noticed any difference with the silver, other than the complete lack of any mold spores. Which is very good. I've also used the solution to gently wipe some smokes with some traces of wrapper mold....completely gone.

I've been using this in my humidifier cans for some time; 2 oz 20ppm to a gallon of distilled water. There are some beads in the cabinet for 'ballast' but the primary humidification comes from the cans. Good memory, my cabinet is temp / RH controlled. I haven't noticed any difference with the silver, other than the complete lack of any mold spores. Which is very good. I've also used the solution to gently wipe some smokes with some traces of wrapper mold....completely gone.
I am doing the exact same thing for about 10 years at least. Small price to pay for peace of mind...