• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA March Madness Bracket Pool (two $7.50+ sticks per entry)

The Green Monkey

Brap-brap
The report of my death was an exaggeration.  I've been busy as shit finishing up school, but finally the light at the end of the tunnel is in sight.  And I'm reasonably confident that it is not a train...

I hope everyone has been well, and I hope that my relative absence lately doesn't preclude me from running a bracket pool again this year.  If Rob (or anyone else, for that matter) has any objection to it, I certainly understand--just let me know...

Same stakes as last year--2 sticks per entry, minimum MSRP of $7.50 each. 

If you've somehow become an asshat in the past year, please refrain from entering.

Five entries per person maximum.

Payout scale depends on number of entries, but will be roughly 60%/30%/10% (or thereabouts) for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.

I'll assign who sends to who once it's all over--no sense shipping everything twice.

Please make sure your CP name is in your team's name.

Group Name: Cigar Pass
Group ID#: 71747
Password: rod

Registration link HERE.

Make sure I have your current email address if you would like to receive my daily report. I'd be glad to send my daily report to anyone who would like to read it, regardless of participation.

Thanks, and go Illini!!!!

--Steve/TGM

Steve,
Thanks for putting it together again. If you're doing the games reviews again I'm in on that too. :)
Tom

Must be time for me to come out of hiding.  I'm in.

Thanks!

Would love to participate....thanks for setting this up!

Frank

Gotta love the uncertainty of the whole thing! The first weekend its all about David versus Goliath.....