• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA March Madness--moderate stakes (2x $7.50+ sticks per entry)

Payout scale depends on number of entries, but will be roughly 60%/30%/10% (or thereabouts) for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.

Realized I should probably make some sort of clarification here before too much longer.

We've got a total of 25 entries, so in keeping with an approximately 60/30/10 split, that means 15 entries for 1st, 8 entries for 2nd, and 2 entries for 3rd. Seem reasonable?

I'll figure out the logistics and assign shipping recipients once the dust settles...

Payout schedule looks fine to me. For people with multiple entries, it may be preferred to send to one winner. If it does not work out, that's not a big deal. It's only another $5 to our friends at USPS.

It pains me to say it, but GO BUCKEYES! Unfortunately, Kentucky looks unstoppable.

Yeah, I'll consolidate shipping.

Sorry to steal your coach, Bigman. He wasn't my first choice (Buzz>Shaka>Frank Martin>Groce>Reggie Theus>Brad Stevens>The Field), but I'm still pretty happy with him. I think he's coming in to an unreasonably turbulent and unfairly critical situation, but he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who is easily rattled. I think he's going to prove the few remaining doubters wrong pretty quickly.

That was a tough game to watch. I went to Ohio State, but needed Kansas in several pools that I was in to have a shot.

Mike (sendme...)

I'll sort out the shipping details/assignments first thing tomorrow...

Better NC game than last year's!

Not bad game at all! Congratulations to all the winners.

Congratulations to the winners! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

OBMike won first (15 entries), I won second (8 entries) and Cookie won third (2 entries).

OBMike had 3 entries himself, so he's due to receive 12 entries from the field. I had 2 entries, so I'm due to receive 6 entries from the field. Cookie had 1 entry, so he's due to receive 1 entry from the field.

The following people should send their entries (two cigars per entry, each cigar with an MSRP of $7.50 or more) to OBMike. I'll be PM'ing each of you with this information along with his address (which is also in his profile).
Thinde (x3 entries)
FoMoCo (x2 entries)
Wasy
Engspot (x2 entries)
Light This (x2 entries)
NorcalMark
MrAnderson41

The following people should send their entries (two cigars per entry, each cigar with an MSRP of $7.50 or more) to me. I'll be PM'ing each of you with this information along with my address (which is also in my profile).
Franco (x2 entries)
H3110LHD (x2 entries)
Drunkfish (x2 entries)

Sack should send his entry (two cigars, each cigar with an MSRP of $7.50 or more) to Cookie. I'll be PM'ing each of you with this information along with Cookie's address (which is also in his profile).

Please send your cigars out as soon as possible. OBMike and Cookie--if anyone slacks, please make sure to let me know. Thanks, and thanks to everyone for participating!

Final daily recap will be out later this afternoon. If you've enjoyed my blitherings, feel free to follow me on the Twitter--@ChodeToJoy.

Congrats to all the winners.

obmike - DC # 9405503699300468709285. Will put it in the mailbox tonight.

Congrats Mike.

DC # 9405 5036 9930 0468 9811 79

It'll go in the mail tomorrow at lunch time.