• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA MARCH MADNESS pick 'em pool

Not to mess things up further, but I think I'll try and jump in on this one as well.

Going to attempt to log on and pick'em right now.

I want to remind everyone... this is on the honor system. So PLEASE... make sure you are prompt on sending your packages to the winner you will owe within 1 week of the Final Game. I will post who sends to who.

Edit:
Final payoff order
It's simple. 1st and 2nd will be receiving and not sending. 3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,11th and 15th place will sent to the first place winnner.
8th,9th,10th place will send to the 2nd place finisher.
12th and 13th will send theirs to 3rd place. 3rd place still sends cigars though.
And 14th place will send to 15th or LAST place just for sh!ts and giggles. So basically if your last... you will send 2 cigars and get 2 back! Just a little twisteroony.

:love:

PS. Thanks for playing brothers. May the luckiest guy that knows nothing about college basketball win! LMAO!!!!

I love playing a 13 seed in the 2nd round. I would give up any chance of winning if Arizona would beat Louisville. :p

I love playing a 13 seed in the 2nd round. I would give up any chance of winning if Arizona would beat Louisville. :p

While Louisville lossing will dramatically help my loosing a$$! I would also love to see them tossed from the tourny even if it wouldn't!

WOW... Sorry guys!

I kinda put all my attention on the sweet 16 pool I had going.

But we have a show down for the final game.

FoMoCo - The Green Monkey - Chris28054- AZKsig
all have a stake in this game.

There is a possibility of a tie for second if UNC wins though. So in interest of this scenerio here is my ruling.

Since FoMoCo has 3 teams in the Final 4 and Chris28054 only has 1. FoMoCo will take 2nd with Chris28054 taking 3rd places. Sorry Chris28054! At least you'll be getting some cigars if UNC wins. If they don't it's all mute.

There is a possibility of a tie for second if UNC wins though. So in interest of this scenerio here is my ruling.

Since FoMoCo has 3 teams in the Final 4 and Chris28054 only has 1. FoMoCo will take 2nd with Chris28054 taking 3rd places. Sorry Chris28054! At least you'll be getting some cigars if UNC wins. If they don't it's all mute.

I appreciate your ruling, but I am willing to let the potential tie be determined by tie breaker point total in tomorrow’s game. I’m sure Chris would not object.

GO STATE!!!

I appreciate your ruling, but I am willing to let the potential tie be determined by tie breaker point total in tomorrow’s game. I’m sure Chris would not object.

GO STATE!!!

Post your totals then ..... :thumbs:

Closest to, but not over will be the winner!

Both over.... Rock ... Paper .... Scissors :cool: LMAO!!!!!!

We already entered them when we filled out the bracket.

It’s buried in the Finals section of each person’s entry.

I entered 125 and Chris entered 150. With 125 I will need a few UNC injuries in the first half.

Well Memphis and the ACC freaking messed up my brackets. Clemson and FSU killed me. At least finishing in last place I still get cigars.

We already entered them when we filled out the bracket.

It’s buried in the Finals section of each person’s entry.

I entered 125 and Chris entered 150. With 125 I will need a few UNC injuries in the first half.

Ohhh .... That's right! I forgot about the "ACTUAL YAHOO RULES"!

Tiebreak System

At the end of the game, if two or more players finish with the same overall point total, the following system will be used to break the tie:

1.Closest to the total points scored by both teams in the final game
2.Closest to the total points scored by the winning team in the final game
3.Closest to the total points scored by the losing team in the final game
If, at this point, a tie still exists, the entrants will remain tied in the standings.

FoMoCo thanks for being honest.... You get a "gets it" point in my track record book Brother!

Final order of Finish

1 The Greeen Monkey 45 of 63 140 140

will get packages from:
3- FoMoCo
4- Jonesy
5- AZKsig
6- Himself
7- GarlicBreath2
11- cohibasurfer2
15 Boltonic

2 Chris28054 43 of 63 118 118

will get packages from:
8- slcraiders
9- GarlicBreath
10- Nicko

3 FoMoCo..... 48 of 63 118 118

wil lget packages from:
12- Brickhut
13- jcv63

15 Boltonic

will get a package from
14- cohibasurfer

LOL!

Winners email me your snailer particulars and I'll se to it everyone gets your addy!

Thanks for organizing this, Michael! I'm trying to figure out what I should send myself...

Congrats to Jonesy as well--UNC is one of my favorite teams, but I'd really appreciate it if they'd quit beating my more favorite teams in the National Championship game.

My address is in my profile.

I am actually somewhat happy being the biggest loser. FSU and Clemson still messed my bracket.

Congrats to The Green Monkey, and thanks to Michael for his fine management of the pool(s)!

PM sent...

Chris please PM you addy. Packages will be shipped tomorrow. :thumbs: