• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some CP support...

Hylan85

After 6 months of not hearing back from any firms that I applied to, I finally received a call last week from not one, but two. They both were interested, and wanted to meet. I refrained from posting this on the Pass because I didn't want to come back with a negative story. So, Monday morning I went in for my first interview, and in my opinion I aced it. The recruiter loved me, and by the end of the conversation we were talking as if we were pals. The second interview was very much the same. It is actually my goal in these things to catch them off guard and sway them into talking about themselves and life in general rather then grinding me about nonsense, I prefer to leave them with my charm rather then the usual, "Oh he seems qualified but has no personality" that they probably get from the other stiffs that apply. That being said, I was promised phone calls back by the end of this week.

So, fingers crossed folks, this year may not turn out to suck as much as I thought it would.

good luck! I too just got finished with an interview that I thought went very well, lets hope we both end up with good news!

Good Luck! Sounds like you did great.

Glad to hear the interviews went well! Hope things work out for the best!

Good luck bro! Like you and Sporkd2, I interviewed for a position with a major retailer...I was told I am going to be hired, but that was two weeks ago..meanwhile, I grind at my current job.

Best of luck to ALL CP brothers out there trying to find their dream job.

Good luck with the job hunting and I hope the year finishes of with good news........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good luck man! Usually from my experiences if you feel like you have aced an interview you more than likely did in their eyes also and should receive an offer in the near future. Keep thinking positive and you'll come out on top.

Good luck brother! Things will happen for the right reasons. There is a plan for us all. Stay positive. Keep your head up!

-ree

Good luck bro :thumbs:

2009 has sucked for me and a lot of folks I know. I'm taking the positive attitude track that 2010 is going to be a GREAT year! I'll let you know how that turns out. :)

Having just got a new job myself I am puling for you.